Spurs (A) Post match Thread

Believe me at the ground they were shit. Quiet most of the game and the fans next to me in 118 I am sure we’re asleep :)
You could tell they'd been turned up as you could hear all the camera's going off every time there was a chance, corner or free kick. Sky also do it for the Dippers games when they sing their sh*tty anthem.

Did anybody else notice how much the effects mic's were cranked up for the Spurs fans on Sky?

It almost drowned out Tyler at one point in the first half, which is not a bad thing in itself.

Spot on mate. I noticed it and took it for granted and then only got suspicious after putting 5 Live on at half time in the kitchen to hear Mark Chapman saying how flat the Russ Abbott was in the stadium, how there was a real feeling of the home fans and players just going through the motions, just wanting the game to be over and to move on, acceptance almost. Yet I walk back to watch the second half to find it sounding absolutely riotous.
Good shout.

Edit. Removed a mate. Mate

Glad that game is out of the way..the pitch was dreadful but some of our passing was also shocking. Both fullbacks were poor tonight but Mendy was in particular dreadful.
On the flip side I thought Stones and Ferna were particularly good.
all in all 3pts and the next four games in all comps are at home so a good chance to establish ourselves more.
Next week Liverpool play arsenal so at least one of them is going to drop points so a chance to put more distance between us and at least one of them.

You could see Pep wasnt pleased with the way we played so good that we came out with the 3 pts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.