Spurs (A) Post match Thread

I don't think his stupid booking v Burnley helped his cause, especially when a replay is watched.
Well, if Pep left Sane out tonight for the petulant kick at the Burnley lad, how long will he drop Mendy for after throwing that Mike Tyson haymaker?

Just looking at the stats, we've played Arsenal, Liverpool, and Spurs away, and we've conceded only 20 shots, 6 on target, and conceded 0, that is quite a statement, last season it was 34 shots, 15 on target, and 5 goals conceded, that is quite some improvement, even if we only have 1 more point to show for it.
Also 7 from 9 points, it was 6 from 9 from the same games last season

No injuries and 3 points, perfect stuff. Don't give a shit about the performance on a "pitch" like that, we were never going to be able to play our game, so to get the three points is fantastic.

Shout out to Pochetino for starting Sissokho. on a pitch where no one can control the ball or get the right weight for a pass, it was a cunning move to pick him for his experience

Spot on mate. I noticed it and took it for granted and then only got suspicious after putting 5 Live on at half time in the kitchen to hear Mark Chapman saying how flat the Russ Abbott was in the stadium, how there was a real feeling of the home fans and players just going through the motions, just wanting the game to be over and to move on, acceptance almost. Yet I walk back to watch the second half to find it sounding absolutely riotous.
Good shout.

Edit. Removed a mate. Mate
It was indeed a very flat Russ Abbott today.

Sky couldn't hide their disappointment that we won. Subtle and not so subtle little digs - going on about 'dropping away points already this season'. At half time, Tyler even said Spurs would be 'buoyant' because we made a couple of mistakes. We mastered the conditions better than Spurs. Spurs have an owner worth over £6b - should he decide to invest in players, but Sky try and paint a Rich man Poor man picture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.