Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

So that's two shit teams in Utd and Spurs that we've made to look fantastic because our players are complete Pussies in front of goal.

Under Bobby at least we could defend. We are fucking clueless at the back

Nope he brought in his mate (Gregucci) for that and we still suffered at times with comical defending, especially in his final season.

Why Jesus and Bernardo are not starting is a fucking mystery. Peps use of his players this season has been shit. Jesus looks sharp as fuck. We scored for fun a couple of weeks back with Jesus aguero and mahrez. So he breaks it up and we haven’t scored in two games now. Play players who are in form. It’s doesn’t have to be this hard.

the front 3 for the next match should be Kun Jesus and Bernardo with Kev in behind - 3 out of those 4 are very good at pressing.

Sell someone for having a period of bad form?

I'd sell him because his value is at its peak right now.

Do you think he will improve much more when he doesn't have someone like Pep managing him.

He's been awful all season, for me.

He's not been helped being played on the left flank.

People questioned when Ferguson sold top players at certain times. It was because he knew when the time was right.

It's been the story of the season so far. Teams just sit in and hope we miss our chances then play for 10 minutes and hope they get a shot on target, which invariably seems to go in.

I'm hoping we have had all our bad luck this season and we can hopefully go all out for the cups then at it again next year.

I didn't post about Gundagon, I was giving you an explanation why he might be calling him out.

I thought it was Gundagon from the corner so I take that back.
Nah it was Mahrez, but you wouldn't know that as many are blaming Gundogan for Zees sending off. Apparently, Gundogan should have hacked the player before he got to Zinchencko. So therefore, Gundogan's fault.

The changing of standards whebit comes to Gundogan is pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.