Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

i feel like pep got 11 straight jackets on his players and holding us back ?? also we are trying to fight the plan so hard we look like a team of rabbits

look if the plan is the cups and we win all 3 or 2 of them then it will be party time in manchester and nobody will care or remember the crap in the premier league we are dishing up right now, but its a hard watch and a puzzle, somebody just posted a quote that spurs over the 2 games in the premier league have had 5 shots 4 goals and city have had 42 and score 2 if that is true its crazy

Slightly worse if anything ... over the 2 games, the aggregate is:

Shots:
Spurs 6-48 City

Goals:
Spurs 4-2 City

Meaning of the 48 chances missed over the two games, Spurs missed 2 and we missed 46 !

Incredible stats that you couldn't make up ?

Mahrez, Gundy, Cancelo, otamendi, stones, zinchenco, bravo not going to take us to the next level, need to get rid quickly.

sterling & Kev need a break they are poor & look shattered at the minute

Walker, Rodri, Jesus, Mendy ok but not world class

fern past his best & totally in the wrong position

Aguero, Fook me we will miss him.

Foden, Bernie possibly are best 2 players sat on the bench most weeks

Ederson is the only guaranteed name on the team sheet.

d silva a season too long

sane probably going

we have one great defender who’s missed most the season, laporte

anybody think we don’t have a huge rebuild are in for a massive shock next season.

why have the club allowed this team to go so stale, I wonder what they are waiting for ??? Pep is not sticking around for 2/3 more years.

half of this squad are not good enough! Simple.
Agree but we did just had our most succesful season ever with all those so we were never looking at rebuilding this season at least, next one might be another story

He can f* off and all the bald git. The issue with pep is that whenever he's losing or chasing a game he starts bringing out these hipster formations that the footballing world have never ever been seen before and on the off chance they work he's hailed as a football genius and when most of them don't work it's because his teams is having an off day.

Half-hearted subs, lopsided formations, Aguero not taking penalties and our best AM out of position today are classic examples of this
Think you’ll be getting fucked off before the ‘bald git’

I love this team. Pains me to read the vitriol directed towards one of the greatest, most aesthetically beautiful football teams to have ever played in English football. Thanks for the heads up.

I can empathise with that view but things change. Teams need to evolve or you'd play the same team forever. Good management is changing things before they regress. We haven't done that for whatever reason. And sometimes it means selling players at their peak and making unpopular decisions.

The fact that we have no one in the entire team (Eddie excepted) that either cannot or will not take a penalty is a disgrace but not as bad as a professional footballer who takes a corner by passing it straight to an opposition player.
Today was not a one off, only last Wednesday we dominated but failed to score and our poor finishing is now becoming a major problem.

On another day we win 3-0 and everyone is praising the team for a great performance.

We didn't take our chances. That was the only problem
It wasn’t the only problem by any means. The most obvious problem but certainly not the only one.

Right I am over it. This season league challenge was over months ago.
We arent a bad side we have 198 points and five cups the last two seasons no team has done that before , why, because it's a very tough thing to do.
I would guess a very tough physical and mentally two seasons, we look tired both physically and mentally this season.
I am sure next season we will be alot stronger both physically and mentally.
I believe one team is going to get a hammering before much longer and with luck give us a good end to the season.
CTID

Down to ten men losing 1-0
Pep let’s take the league’s best striker off and leave jigsaw Sterling and run down a blind ally Mahrez on
Start earning your money you bald prat instead of moaning about the Etihad not being full for a cup game against a championship team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.