Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Don't have a negative view on the club mate, and fuck me don't dare to criticise Guardiola, he's immune from any kind of criticism. You can't expect three good seasons on the spin can you, if you do you're a spoilt bastard. Just say, all's well in the City garden.

Part of the reason the Rags have been shit for ages is because they’ve gone easy, until the last two weeks, on the managers and board.

They’ve only just woken up and realised that giving Woodward, Solskjaer and the players an easy ride means they’ll accept mediocrity.

I’m not saying we should behave like Madrid fans but we should hold the club, manager and players to account.

For example I don’t think Pep will have another go at attendances again, we’ve not accepted his comments and he’s apologised.

We need to maintain high standards and keep winning and the fans play an important part.

The happy clappers are detrimental, not us.

Yes either too slow and trying to place it or daft staggered run ups. Pick a corner, blast it low, that was Franny's advice
There's no point at all playing high balls into the box until we have two of Stones, Laporte, and Otamendi playing otherwise there's no height in the side. We should be taking short corners in the meantime.

Did pep just say he was talking to his wife as to why he wasn’t ready for sky interview ?

if he did I’m not having that. Surely he was rollocking all those players.

It’s beginning to look a bit sad.
Pep looks so down. He deserves much more from his players.

quality is just not in the squad anymore
The quality was there last season.

I agree about Rodri providing no protection whatsoever to the defence. He also provides nothing going forward either. He is like a poor mans Javi Garcia or Fernando.
sorry mate rodris gonna be a class act its not his fault we concede a goal every chance they get.its the system we play if we don't score from our numerous chances then our high line is always likely to be got at.if we scored 25%of our chances we"d never get beat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.