Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

1.Poor recruitment (mahrez,Bernie,rodders)
2.We need a 30 goal forward.
3.No David Silva nor Fernandinho replacements

Kev is not being utilised in his best position. He is being run ragged trying to make things happen and not as effective.

The press is gone.
The passing at pace is gone.
One touch is gone.
The patient game is gone without Dave.
The counter attack is causing huge problems without Fern.
The transition from back to front is gone.
Teams sit back and wait they don’t press us anymore so that tactic is useless now.

Pep has been talking rubbish for months. We have regressed at an alarming rate and the management need to take responsibility and figure out how to beat this new system teams are using so effectively against us.

Dias,Ake,torres and Foden, Walker are the only positives this year. The rest of the players look beat as soon as we don’t score the first goal.

We are stuck in a loop playing the same shit now each week. Someone needs to take charge. The players need to step up.

Honest discussions needed and Pep needs to change it is that simple.
Good honest assesment pretty much sums it up.

For the good of the club he needs to fuck off or drop his arrogance and his outdated possession is all style of play.
How he gets a free ride for his abysmal champions league record, his transfer dealings and his overall lack of changing tactics when the time is needed is beyond me.

Rafa Benitez
Pochettino
Mancini

get any of these in and we improve
Not funny

For the good of the club he needs to fuck off or drop his arrogance and his outdated possession is all style of play.
How he gets a free ride for his abysmal champions league record, his transfer dealings and his overall lack of changing tactics when the time is needed is beyond me.

Rafa Benitez
Pochettino
Mancini

*Sniff*

Resigned to a dire season. I don't think there is much Pep can do.

There are a few things he can try.

Start Foden and Torres always except when they need rest. It will help us next season if not this.
Play Sterling on the right, and use Mahrez sparingly.
Give Bernardo Silva a run of games to give confidence and see if he can get back to his best.
Encourage players to take more risks up front and faster passing.
Rest KDB during the CL games.
Have Liam Delap on the bench.
Never play Gundogan and Rodri together.

Hate to say this, and having not read all this thread I am seriously beginning to think if Maureen was our manager we would have won the Champions League by now. Strike me down if you want ....
It’s quiet possible we would have.

But he’d have ruined Spanish Dave and wouldn’t have given KDB a look in cos he’s Maureen.

He’d have been sacked inevitably, after a long horrible public break up with the club, the way Maureen does. Ya ya’s agent popping up regularly with idiotic quotes and slanders to show support for Maureen as well as all and any criticism of the club ;D

Dave, Serge and Vinny probably wouldn’t have stuck around for 10 years if Maureens vibe was involved at any point.

Imagine how even worse it would be from the media under Maureen. We won everything repeatedly over the past decade playing the most beautiful football we’ve ever seen. Yet we’re never given the credit for our achievements. Imagine we’d done it with Maureen’s awful brand of football.

The crazy thing is, pre-Mancini, we’d have taken him. Ya have to laugh....

Rafa Benitez
Pochettino
Mancini

You are a total idiot.

There are a few things he can try.

Start Foden and Torres always except when they need rest. It will help us next season if not this.
Play Sterling on the right, and use Mahrez sparingly.
Give Bernardo Silva a run of games to give confidence and see if he can get back to his best.
Encourage players to take more risks up front and faster passing.
Rest KDB during the CL games.
Have Liam Delap on the bench.
Never play Gundogan and Rodri together.
This is sensible. What the fuck are you doing on this forum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.