Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

I was concerned we'd play knackered after the internationals and boy did we.

That said, the problems run much deeper-we have become so unbalanced as a team. Sick of inverted wingers killing the space. Maureen knew they only had to defend the width of the box.

The only player I was proud watching today....

Respect Rodri..

Played game with Spain, scored goal, had brilliant performance but without any
doubt played game on the same level..

Maybe he traveled as well, was tired mentally and etc - but was 100% ready for the game...

And when I am watching some players without will to fight and walking on the pitch like it's nothing and it's football and there are more problems in life than football - I think that's not the type Manchester City needs and that's not the type of players this club was built 10 years ago by Mancini and Kaldoon and others..

I don't seen winning mentality and willingness to die on the pitch for the victory - in most of the players and that's the problem..

Pep will have to do some mental / physical rebuilding job...

No imagination , no penetration , no guile , and no bollocks , Mourinho's lot worked their socks off for that result whilst we played pretty football around the 18 yard box , how can a team with so much individual talent create so little ? We need players like Bernardo , Torres , Mahrez , Jesus beating players , taking them on , they just go for the easy ball, frustrating watching a team underwhelm and under perform like that .

Two handball desisions going against us, two mistakes by Ederson, and it’s all Peps fault is it... Bloody Hell

Pep is their fucking coach. Or do you think Edersons mom tell him how he should play and defend his goal?

"Where we're you when you were shit"
Watching us wimp out at Spurs is the answer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.