Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

We can all rip into Mendy but did you see anything that you didn't already know about him. Its sad but we all know injuries have finished him it says it all when we can't sell him because no one will buy him. I'm not even mad at him anymore Pep left him out there making a tit of himself. At halftime was anyone in any doubt that he needed to come off seems like only Pep couldn't see it which blows my mind.

I'm not going off the deep end about the season it is only one game but it seems the late subs even when there is a glaring problem in the system or its clear we are under pressure is becoming a regular thing. I understand everything that Pep has done and I don't think for one minute I know more than him but I've got to be honest we can blame the players but Pep carries a lot of the blame for today he could have changed things but didn't for whatever reason. Anyway i'm taking a deep breath now and onto the next game.

Levy is in great position right now to get as much money as he can. Today's performance showed we are desperate for a striker. Thing is how much are we willing to pay ?
I hope the papers we're signed before the game

The lack of mobility in this team is astounding. This will cost us in the medium term never mind long term.

Everyone talks about striker but we need lot more athletic players who are technical also. Way too many slow technical players.

Basically an overhaul over the next 3 years. Step by step.

We can't afford many defeats in this league. We started last season off the pace and looks like we are in the same boat again. This season will be harder.

A mistake not to start Jesus. Without Foden and KDB, who was likely to score?

Neville takling sense right there. Foden, KDB, Walker and (maybe) Kane come in and this team is a different proposition.
Yep but Pep wouldn't play them together, he's got all the right players but playing them in all the wrong places......
tumblr_mteaf244Oi1s5zw3ao2_250.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.