Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Grealish was good today,but the whole team was just a mediocre without a center forward... Torres not good enough for City , ferna too old for 90 minutes in big games... Not a good start but it's a long road.... I hate spuds more than any other London's club since I was a child, but they make a great atmosphere today....

Levy is in great position right now to get as much money as he can. Today's performance showed we are desperate for a striker. Thing is how much are we willing to pay ?

Totally agree. Be a whole different kettle of fish.

The happyclapper in me dismisses your stats as out of context and explains them away with mitigating circumstances etc.

But my cynical self wonders if you’re right and the Sergio carnival / Everton on the beach game aside we’ve shown a worrying lack of form for some time now
We're not winning the big games at the mo that's the problem

Pep tactics. He likes to give other teams hope at the start of the season. WHEN we are properly up and running we then leave them all for dead.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.