Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Sterling will be back warming the bench when everyone is fit, utter shite yet again today
Thought the guy marking him should have been booked. Was given a warning then next time ref calls the captain over, what was all that about.

Entitled to an opinion but my opinion is they are fucking mad..... Infact what am I on about, let's just go with Torres upfront instead for the season like some of them have suggested.

HAHAHAHAA
Fool or not I still don't think Kane is the answer. Happily I'm not paid to make those decisions ...I think he's too slow ( should fit in perfectly!).

Think we clearly lack some pace when we have the opportunity to break.

made moura look like prime Messi at times today

I said pre match that defence worried me and so it proved. No way was it keeping a clean sheet. Ake and Mendy just not good enough for us and Cancelo isn't great either.

First 20 minutes, like always, we totally dominated. Then like always we miss three decent chances. After that the opposition gain confidence and grow into the game. Once they score that's it.

Three positions we have needed to fill now for at least two seasons and haven't. Left back, DM and striker. Poor old Fern is having to soldier on at ,36 because Rodri just isn't good enough. Not mobile enough, too slow and prone to mistakes that costs us goals.

Left back we just keep on.putting players there which isn't their position. We need a real one.

Striker, well today tells you everything. We are powder puff up front. Mahrez, Grealish, Sterling, Torres, they are basically wingers and it shows.

Why couldn't some of the English lads play? They're pretty fit to start with, have had a week back and other teams played theirs to great effect. I doubt they could have done any worse than those who did play.

We need one or two proper strikers or we're going to struggle this season. Rags and Chelsea are stronger and Liverpool have their injured players back. Our forwards miss too many chances and people can quote how many we score all they like, I bet we miss more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.