Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Total dog shit, the problem is much bigger than today,

Yet "we" lap up the ITK messaging about Kane, get a striker in now, do the deal for Kane or break the bank for Haaland.
Our form end of last season and this season is atrocious, not acceptable and is a full blown slump now. We won't get away with a slow start this season,the rags, chavs and scousers are laughing at us and our inability to secure a striker knowing fine we'll we are out the title race without one.
Fanny wipe?

I miss us playing fast attacking football. I'm sick of us slowly working our way up the pitch, passing it wide only to stop and pass it backwards and we then work the ball to the other side where it's rinse and repeat until someone hits a hopeful cross miles above everyone's heads.

Then we are fucked.

We ain't fucked mate. We just need that starting 11 back ASAP. When we play with Ake, Mendy, Cancelo and Torres we look a completely different team.

They are alright to bring on when you are 2 up and are controlling the game. Just can't start them.... they fill the other team with confidence.

The sad thing is, Harry Kane isn't fixing this shit. Sure, he'll score us some goals, and my god do we fucking need a striker but it's the slow play, let the defending team setup and then hope we fucking pass through 10 men. We're good enough to do it...but we've got to have a plan B.
Yeah this is my main problem. Opponents are set up before we start our attacks like sure we might break them down but I just feel sometimes we need to attack quickly because we face very compact 10 men behind the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.