Spurs (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate the game threads for a match after international week. :(

I feel like I just have to wait and see who stays healthy first before pontificating on who should start. :)

Just hoping everyone returns unblemished
If anything in this world should be banned during a pandemic it should be international football.
A couple of our players will come back injured, they always fucking do.

Are these infernal internationals done now, finally we can get back to proper football?

Hey all.
Spurs fan here. Looking forward to this one as recently the games against City have thrown up some mad moments. For some reason you are the only club that we consistently get the rub of the green against! I agree that our run so far has been on the easier side and, if it weren't for a ridiculous decision in the Newcastle game and a collapse against west ham we'd be clear top right now.

The main areas I'm worried about vs City are Doherty (and his lack of pace) at right back and whoever partners Toby in central defence. Dier is inconsistent, sanchez seems finished and Rodon is probably a bit young. But I think the key man for us will be Hojbjerg and I'm praying he gets back from international duty unscathed. If anyone can stop KDB it's him.

Reguilon vs Walker will be a fascinating battle. The kid is small but he's extremely agressive and has pace to burn.

Hey all.
Spurs fan here. Looking forward to this one as recently the games against City have thrown up some mad moments. For some reason you are the only club that we consistently get the rub of the green against! I agree that our run so far has been on the easier side and, if it weren't for a ridiculous decision in the Newcastle game and a collapse against west ham we'd be clear top right now.

The main areas I'm worried about vs City are Doherty (and his lack of pace) at right back and whoever partners Toby in central defence. Dier is inconsistent, sanchez seems finished and Rodon is probably a bit young. But I think the key man for us will be Hojbjerg and I'm praying he gets back from international duty unscathed. If anyone can stop KDB it's him.

Reguilon vs Walker will be a fascinating battle. The kid is small but he's extremely agressive and has pace to burn.

If we keep a clean sheet we'll win. Now we've got strikers back I've got faith we'll get back to scoring goals. Jesus looks to have come back on good form and Sergio always scores. The midfield behind them hasn't looked great at times so far this season and it seems they've been searching for fitness and form.

As for the defence, they've become a proper unit. Dias has played a massive part in that but Cancelo's role can't have gone unnoticed. It's the first time for a while I've felt confident in us when under pressure.

We need to win this though. Game in hand or not we can't let the gap get too big.

If we keep a clean sheet we'll win. Now we've got strikers back I've got faith we'll get back to scoring goals. Jesus looks to have come back on good form and Sergio always scores. The midfield behind them hasn't looked great at times so far this season and it seems they've been searching for fitness and form.

As for the defence, they've become a proper unit. Dias has played a massive part in that but Cancelo's role can't have gone unnoticed. It's the first time for a while I've felt confident in us when under pressure.

We need to win this though. Game in hand or not we can't let the gap get too big.

It's annoying we're playing after this round of internationals as I think we'll see a pretty tired son and kane. But you guys have your fair share of players on duty as well.
Hopefully ndombele is over the little knock he got in the last game. he wasn't in the france squad so he should be fresh and he is one of the most naturally talented players i've ever seen in our shirt. Will be an interesting battle for sure.

On a different note please check out my request in the new podcast thread. I'd love to get some suggestions from you lot to put to David and Threlly.

As long as we don't get a fucking penalty again at their new place. Cursed we are.

Rodri and Gundo seem to have more problems with Spurs' runners than any other team.

And that's without Bale!
Was in hospitalty at their place last season, that game summed up the entire season. Absolutely dominant. Missed penalty, almost comically wasteful in front of goal, a brainless and needless red card and concede from the first shot on target.
This game will show if the players and the management have learned anything as Mourinho seems to have stumbled on a system that works for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.