Spurs (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Spurs (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that writes City off in this match is deluding themselves.

Could be a fairly high scoring game. Both teams have better attacks than defence.

Got a feeling we (Spurs) will nick it but my predictions are generally terrible.
Spurs are 3-1 to win the game so a tenner wins ya feck all!:)

Last edited:
Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Foden, Torres, Sterling, Jesus
Its like a question on pointless.
How many people out of a 100 would not pick this team and the dial goes all the way to 1 and then you realise that someone had asked Pep for his selection.

Its like a question on pointless.
How many people out of a 100 would not pick this team and the dial goes all the way to 1 and then you realise that someone had asked Pep for his selection.
You are so right, everyone else knows better than Pep Guardiola

Pleased for Phil tonight, but so glad we’ve now got 3 or 4 months of nothing but the proper stuff coming up.

I've seen a few people on here suggest we should only be picking the players who are on form for this game. Well after these international games I reckon that means we'll be starting with at least 15 players...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.