Spurs (A) - Sun 15 Aug 1630 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get Edin back for this game? Loved scoring against this lot.

Can't see Ederson going straight back in. Probably miss this match and then back in.

I do think our lack of preparation will not be that bad, as I believe all the teams are in a similar situation. Especially the top sides. All have had players missing and not that many games, except maybe Liverpool having played a few.

Not sure if Eddy or Jesus are even in the country never mind back training.

I'd go with

Steffen
Zinchenko
Cancelo
Dias
Ake
Gundogan
Fern
Palmer
Bernie if not sold
Grealish
Mahrez

I suppose one thing to be particularly optimistic about, is how well prepared could Tottenham be under a new manager? I'm not suggesting they won't be prepared or good but if we play well there should be means to exploit them.

Just got to watch out for the hocus pocus that seems to happen against them from time to time.

1st time ever I've gone for lose on the poll. We were shit today and we're not putting that right in a week. I wasn't arsed about the kids performance today, it was Edozies debut and Palmer was OK, but senior players were dogshit. Well have half a team out against Spurs , first time with a full house for a while from which we'll get dogs abuse for 90+ minutes. I think we might get a twatting if they're on it. Kane will score when he comes on.

Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Mendy

Bernardo
Fernandinho
Gundogan

Mahrez
Sterling
Grealish

I think people don’t understand how fit these players stay during the off-season, not to mention they’ve barely even had an off-season this year.

In most cases, it would take longer to come back from a run of the mill injury than the length of their time away!

Getting a week under their belt, and a Sunday KO helps with that, will be just fine for the likes of Sterling, Stones & Walker. Jesus has barely missed a beat, so he can come straight back, too, as can Ederson.

Our game also suits the lack of 100% fitness, because moving the ball, rather than running around with it, much easier to do, especially if you don’t have to do the donkey work of chasing it around while they’ve got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.