Spurs (A) - Sun 15 Aug 1630 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure we are in any worse situation in preparation to other teams. Can’t see Kane playing so keep Son marked and we should with whatever 11 picked win this.
Don’t think any other team has potentially 8 players still to return to training. Would take a draw and beating Norwich before we start picking up the pace.

Steffen

Cancelo
Dias
Ake
Zin

Fern
Gundogan
Grealish

Mahrez
Torres
Sterling

Sterling is a physical freak and will go straight back in without any pre season. Steffen deserves a league game after yesterday’s performance.

Steffen

Cancelo
Dias
Ake
Zin

Fern
Gundogan
Grealish

Mahrez
Torres
Sterling

Sterling is a physical freak and will go straight back in without any pre season. Steffen deserves a league game after yesterday’s performance.
Agree with steffan. No need to rush eddy back .

Phil in for torres tho he's just crap

I think Sterling will be straight back in, he's usually match fit pretty quickly.

I really don't fancy us in this one.

We looked very unfit and disorganised yesterday. Too many absentees, too many not yet at the races. It's a tough start against a club with a new boss and out to prove they can live without Kane this season.

I'd be very happy to come away with a 0-0 draw.

I really don't fancy us in this one.

We looked very unfit and disorganised yesterday. Too many absentees, too many not yet at the races. It's a tough start against a club with a new boss and out to prove they can live without Kane this season.

I'd be very happy to come away with a 0-0 draw.
Me too can't see getting anything here, it's a bogey ground for us.

Our main issue is lack of fitness and this is going to take a month before we are back to our best. Happens every year!

The players are rusty and this will take time to shake off! I think Torres will start again cause he didn't get any service yesterday!

I also think Steffen will start as Ederson needs time after his vacation!

So my starting 11 would be:

Steffen
Cancelo/Walker
Dias
Ake/Stones
Mendy
Rodri
Gundo
Grealish
Mahrez
Sterling
Torres
That's a worrying front three. Makes you realize we really need to sign a striker. Plenty of possession here with this team but we need goals. Hopefully Torres can surprise us.

Can’t see anything but a defeat, even with Spurs missing our player Kane.;-)

We looked miles of the pace yesterday, with quite a few of our best 1st team players missing, and not back by next Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.