Spurs (A) - Sun 15 Aug 1630 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big opening game. Big game players needed and to perform. Can make a real statement here. Yesterday got the juices flowing for the season, despite the result. Sunday afternoon and the first game of the season. Can't come quick enough.

A disjointed and disillusioned Spurs 0 (who gives a new manager a 2 year deal?!) City 3

Come on the Blues!

Our main issue is lack of fitness and this is going to take a month before we are back to our best. Happens every year!

The players are rusty and this will take time to shake off! I think Torres will start again cause he didn't get any service yesterday!

I also think Steffen will start as Ederson needs time after his vacation!

So my starting 11 would be:

Steffen
Cancelo/Walker
Dias
Ake/Stones
Mendy
Rodri
Gundo
Grealish
Mahrez
Sterling
Torres

1st time ever I've gone for lose on the poll. We were shit today and we're not putting that right in a week. I wasn't arsed about the kids performance today, it was Edozies debut and Palmer was OK, but senior players were dogshit. Well have half a team out against Spurs , first time with a full house for a while from which we'll get dogs abuse for 90+ minutes. I think we might get a twatting if they're on it. Kane will score when he comes on.
If anyone's going to get a twatting it'll be them.

Don't know why people are putting steffen in net.
Ederson hardly needs to be super fit does he. A week of training for him will be fine as he was only playing 4 weeks ago.

We got off to a good start at Wolves last year, but we look more disjointed this season and I’d take a draw. Could be a while before we hit our stride.

Not sure we are in any worse situation in preparation to other teams. Can’t see Kane playing so keep Son marked and we should with whatever 11 picked win this.

ITV yesterday saying its a very hard start for city with spurs away ?
are spurs thinking well that's 3 points in the bag ? don't think so. city are the (champions)

last time i looked everybody has to play each other home and away over 38 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.