Laporte
Ake

Gundogan
Rodri
Kev

Mahrez
Haaland
Grealish

Harsh to leave Alvarez out but you can't drop any of the front 3 right now IMO.

Dunno if this could help us on Sunday, or if it will actually make very little difference.

Reminds me of last season when we were happy that arteta wouldn't be on the touchline cause of covid, and then arsenal went and had their best performance of the season. Let's hope for the opposite on Sunday

Looks like I'll be walking from Seven Sisters again, although every year I underestimate how long that walk actually is
Last time we went via Northumberland Park (a strangely longish 22mins from Liverpool St) but only 2ph Sunday, so will be rammed. Does though mean the Redemption Brewery Taproom is doable before game, and wasn't too busy last year and the walk from there will bring you toward the away corner. For those making their way from Seven sisters the Antwerp Arms looks worth a look and bus 243 would get you pretty close at 'Bruce Castle Park & Museum' stop.
Don't forget you don't necessarily need a travel ticket, just use any bank or c/card to tap in and out (train or tube, even if gate is open when exiting or you get charged the max) or just in on the bus, and use the same card to get best price total on the day.

Last time we went via Northumberland Park (a strangely longish 22mins from Liverpool St) but only 2ph Sunday, so will be rammed. Does though mean the Redemption Brewery Taproom is doable before game, and wasn't too busy last year and the walk from there will bring you toward the away corner. For those making their way from Seven sisters the Antwerp Arms looks worth a look and bus 243 would get you pretty close at 'Bruce Castle Park & Museum' stop.
Don't forget you don't necessarily need a travel ticket, just use any bank or c/card to tap in and out (train or tube, even if gate is open when exiting or you get charged the max) or just in on the bus, and use the same card to get best price total on the day.

Northumberland Park was a good option post match on the one occasion I've been to the new stadium. Everything seems to make unadvertised calls post match (I got on a train which originated from Stansted).
In terms of beer, we drank at Williams Ale & Cider House outside Liverpool Street station & got the Overground to White Hart Lane.

At the moment I’d be content with just scoring a goal at that fucking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.