Spurs (A) - Sun 5th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time we went via Northumberland Park (a strangely longish 22mins from Liverpool St) but only 2ph Sunday, so will be rammed. Does though mean the Redemption Brewery Taproom is doable before game, and wasn't too busy last year and the walk from there will bring you toward the away corner. For those making their way from Seven sisters the Antwerp Arms looks worth a look and bus 243 would get you pretty close at 'Bruce Castle Park & Museum' stop.
Don't forget you don't necessarily need a travel ticket, just use any bank or c/card to tap in and out (train or tube, even if gate is open when exiting or you get charged the max) or just in on the bus, and use the same card to get best price total on the day.
Haha I've been to Antwerp Arms a few times, it's actually quite pleasant these days, used to be a right nasty place back in the day

L

Lol not starting our most inform player mahrez for our most out of form player in Foden. ?

i wonder if cancelo gone will help phil now if there was tension? I agree mahrez has done well recently but i think its going to be really tough on sunday away at spuds so i would pick phil in the team.

No Conte - will the Spurs players pull their tripe out, or take things easy?
I imagine he will put in an appearance but his preparation will be disturbed? I had the same condition in October, still waiting for my op.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.