Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa will lose to l'pool and probably to Palace on Sunday, so Spurs can get 4th place with a win & draw from their last two. In any case once the match starts tomorrow the players AND the crowd will be up for it, you always want your team to do well. City have to go and win two games, end of story.

And although what I say makes sod all difference to Pep's plans, I think they will.

if the boot was on the other foot and if we got a draw or win it would hand the title to the rags, I would certainly we willing us to lose!
Maybe it’s just me pal,but I’ve never wanted city to lose or never will want city to lose no matter what the outcome may be

Maybe it’s just me pal,but I’ve never wanted city to lose or never will want city to lose no matter what the outcome may be
that's the beauty of the world, everyone is different. A rather meaningless win (i know there is an argument Spuurs could still get top 4 but its a long shot) vs a loss which would take away glory for your rivals, give me a spiteful loss and I would love it.

Watched Pep's press conference to calm me down. The build up to this is going to be horrendous.

I think a Villa win later is obviously better for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.