Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a spurs fan, I would prefer to finish in europa league places, as that is trophy they can win next year. But the money for the champions league is the decider. Cmon City.

My hope is - a win by Villa today pushes the mindset towards us. They win - they go up by 7 points. So Spurs can't reach 4th. A draw by Villa and Spurs will have a glimmer. But the more interesting prospect is from Newcastle and Chelsea. They have a shot at catching Spurs for the last Europe spot. And their games are very winnable. But with the injuries Spurs has and the fact that they did their honor lap this past weekend - maybe they will let up a bit.

If I were a spurs fan, I would prefer to finish in europa league places, as that is trophy they can win next year. But the money for the champions league is the decider. Cmon City.
I've seen some Spurs fans express that exact thought. They might be able to make a run in the Europa League, so that league appeals more to them. The Champions League money probably appeals more to Levy than their fans.

My hope is - a win by Villa today pushes the mindset towards us. They win - they go up by 7 points. So Spurs can't reach 4th. A draw by Villa and Spurs will have a glimmer. But the more interesting prospect is from Newcastle and Chelsea. They have a shot at catching Spurs for the last Europe spot. And their games are very winnable. But with the injuries Spurs has and the fact that they did their honor lap this past weekend - maybe they will let up a bit.
Spurs have Sheff Utd last game and a draw would secure their 5th place. Couldn't get any easier for them really, so can't see Newcastle or Chelsea overtaking them.

The build up to this game is so irritating, like we have no say in the game and its all about what spurs will or wont do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.