Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs have Sheff Utd last game and a draw would secure their 5th place. Couldn't get any easier for them really, so can't see Newcastle or Chelsea overtaking them.
I forgot about that. Didn't think to look at Spurs schedule. lol Nice catch. I'll be cheering Villa on to try and settle things a bit more before tomorrow.

Vicario

Porro
Van De Ven
Romero
Emerson Royal or Skipp

Sarr
Bentancur
Maddison

Kuluvseki
Johnson
Son

They'll line up something similar to this you'd imagine.

We'll fucking throttle them.
I want Van De Ven and Romero to mysteriously have injuries ahead of tomorrow's match and then I will believe that we will throttle them!

Well, Villa beating Liverpool tonight would be a good start as it will kill off any hopes Spurs have of CL football next season. I really don't want them to have something to play for tomorrow night.
City seem to be picking up and scoring again so we can certainly win this one too. Same team as Saturday with Walker coming in, we may need his pace to counter their pace upfront.
Spurs can still get into the next tier of European football. They need a win from their remaing fixtures to clinch it. So, they do have something to play for, unfortunately.

No Werner or Richarlison is massive. Their pace on the counter and aggression in the press would've caused us trouble. Bissouma too.

Only downside is that it means Son will be through the middle and he turns into fucking Pele whenever he plays against us. Hopefully Akanji and Dias can do a job on him. Akanji's pace will be vital.
Son seems to be struggling as the centre forward, Whenever I watch Tottenham when Son is up front he seems to constantly dropping into midfield to look for the ball and get involved instead of making runs in behind, Hopefully that's the case tomorrow.

It was actually Kane who done all the damage to us by dropping into midfield against us with Son then making his move in behind, Something we always struggled with against Tottenham.

Either way his record against us speaks for itself so we certainly need to be careful, He's a top player.

Tough game, really tough. Apart from the last minute winner in the FA cup game, City haven't scored in four PL games at the new spurs stadium, not taken a single point. A fact overlooked by many. If we put away some of the many chances created we'll be fine, but if it gets to h/t 0-0 then I will be bricking it.

What are we looking at here, for Spurs?

Vicario
Porro, Romero, Van de Ven, Royal
Bentancur, Sarr, Maddison
Kulusevski, Son, Johnson?

Tough game, really tough. Apart from the last minute winner in the FA cup game, City haven't scored in four PL games at the new spurs stadium, not taken a single point. A fact overlooked by many. If we put away some of the many chances created we'll be fine, but if it gets to h/t 0-0 then I will be bricking it.

City is good enough to beat anybody home or away, The prize on offer will be all the motivation needed.
Forget winning the Champions League this prize is bigger than that, Trying to achieve something that has never been done before should be enough to get the 3 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.