Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to a change in plans I need to drive down tomorrow.

Does anyone have any parking and travel tips? Maybe a good station to park at and get the overground/tube from?
In the cup game I parked at Waltham Cross station, 5 minutes from M25, train into Northumberland Park, parking was cheap at the train station too. Worked out really well.

There was a famous thread on here back in 2012 ahead of Newcastle away in the penultimate game.
They were flying and Papis Cisse was the most in form striker in the country
The horses were nervous
I think the title was “Sometimes champions need to play like champions”
Sums up tomorrow night perfectly
Bloody hell - it doesn't seem that long ago!!

Spurs this season are similar to United every season. The table clearly states that they have won 19 games. Fucking when? I remember like 6. They lost four in a row. Where did they get 19 wins from?

Spurs this season are similar to United every season. The table clearly states that they have won 19 games. Fucking when? I remember like 6. They lost four in a row. Where did they get 19 wins from?
Most of the wins in the first half of the season when they won the league, they've understably gone easy in 2024.

Just realised spurs need a win at all costs as a draw isn’t enough
If it’s a draw both teams have to go for it
My nerves!

Just realised spurs need a win at all costs as a draw isn’t enough
If it’s a draw both teams have to go for it
My nerves!
We got robbed at the Etihad and we have already beaten them in the FA Cup (albeit without Son). That is half the battle.

Bissouma and Richalrson both out is good news
They had quite a few out and still got a draw at the Etihad. It's always nervy against them. Even in our FA Cup win at theirs. They have a CL spot to play for as well. Don't know what am I going to drink tomorrow tonight, but work on Wednesday is not happening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.