Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to a change in plans I need to drive down tomorrow.

Does anyone have any parking and travel tips? Maybe a good station to park at and get the overground/tube from?
I'm parking in the wood green Alexandra palace area. From there you can get on a free shuttle bus which runs every 15 min, and back after the game. You do have to book online, which I've done. https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/the-stadium/attending-matches/getting-here/shuttle-bus-services/

keep the bus right outside the hotel the Champions league trophy on the other side of the bus would surely spook the Arsenal fans

No matter what the Spuds fans want their players and manager will be giving 100% , its unlikely even if they win they will achieve Champs league but they do need to win to keep their Europa league place , fully expect them to go all out for a win which will play into our hands.
Spuds over the last few years have enjoyed some very good fortune when we have played them , missed penalties , VAR , ref decisions they really have had a charmed life when they have played us cannot remember one game where they outplayed us and deserved a result in recent memory.
Its about time we set the record straight they are long overdue another good hiding from us , a convincing 4-1 win would piss off the football world when they realise the inevitable is about to happen , let's piss all over the Goons planned open top bus tour tomorrow night

There was a famous thread on here back in 2012 ahead of Newcastle away in the penultimate game.
They were flying and Papis Cisse was the most in form striker in the country
The horses were nervous
I think the title was “Sometimes champions need to play like champions”
Sums up tomorrow night perfectly
Papis of piss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.