Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't sleep well last night and been up since 6. All I've done is think about this game. The way we completely dominated Fulham will hopefully set us up well do do something similar. If we lose the ball high up the pitch, these lot have the capability of really hurting us. I'd take a 1-0 win now.

The last 8 times we've played Spurs away the game has finished with under 2.5 goals scored so I'm expecting a very tense, cagey game.

It feels a bit like the FA Cup semi final against the rags back in 2011 this. Fingers crossed for a similar outcome or better still, we just put them to bed in the opening 30 minutes.

The poor hotel residents.

Meanwhile City fly down this morning, having slept well up here.
I am glad City have slept well, cos I barely got a wink, reminds me of the stress levels of Blackburn away in 2000. I am the driver but gonna leave early (a) so the lads can have a booze and (b) just to take my mind off it. Hopefully the adrenaline keeps me going for the drive home. Off to put my intravenous immodium line in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.