Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I’m proved wrong but we’ve managed to win crucial games at this time of the season starting with the QPR game. At some stage we’re going to slip up, I think this game tonight may just catch us out.

I’m not entitled enough to think it’s an easy ask or indeed if we do fail to win I won’t be criticising our team, it’ll just be one of those things.

I watched the Spuds on Saturday, they’ll play an open game and my big worry is the ball over the top that’s done us quite a few times at home and away.

Desperate for us to win but thankfully by 10pm it’ll be over and we’ll pretty much know our fate.
They play open we win because we’re much better
We tend to struggle against teams that sit in
3:1 no panic
There is a reason we’ve won it 5/6
Big games big players big results

For us it's either a great day or a good one. If Spurs nick a point we are closer to winning the league. If City win Spurs don't get CL football and spend another year in the wilderness.

Win-win either way.

#glasshalffull

Yes if we're coasting to 3 points ..and the Poznan too, I could really see it..
Could be wrong here but I think there's a plan to do the poznan around the 65 minutes mark.
If we are leading around that time, the media are going to milk it even though, it's being done as a planned protest against ticket prices for the over 65s.

The Tottenham arsenal rivalry is a strange one, it's not just a noisy neighbour scenario. There is a history that is a bit nasty. I E. Arsenal bribed the then FA to relegate spurs instead of them.

City and united, Liverpool and Everton was always seen from the outside as a friendly rivalry. I know from the inside this isn't the case.

But Spurs generally hate Arsenal.
This is what I'm hanging on to.
I recall Liverpool and Everton being called a friendly derby in the 80's and the aftermath of Hillsborough, but when was City and United ever friendly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.