Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just fuckin blitz em city same as we did Madrid last year in the second leg at ours. The arse will shit their pants and probably lose to Everton. We know any close calls tonight will be ruled out by the ref var

Same team i think, with Walker obviously in for Ake. Key will be controlling transitions, they are heavily reliant on that as ever. They've been quite poor of late, but they are still in the top 6 of big chances created, shots taken and shots on target. They're soft in the middle of the pitch imo, we need to exploit that as much as possible.

5k Spurs tickets available according to Hawksby.

Imagine not going to watch your club potentially chase CL spot just because you fear they’ll win and give Arsenal the advantage?!

Absolute madness

Im exactly the opposite. Newcastle was horrendous that year due to what was at stake and the fact it was the Rags we were battling for the title.

Even if we do lose out, it’s not the end of the world. We have won 7 titles since that game. Eventually we will lose a title race as all top teams do. It could be this one. It might not be. Life goes on and we fight again next season.

Personally I think we will win as we are in top form now. Had this game been 2 months ago, I wouldn’t have been as confident.
Given a choice would rather lose this one and beat the rags in the cup final. Of course no such choice exists and I want both, but I will be far more nervous Saturday week than tonight. No good will come of assuming West Ham is a gimme, in 2014 we only needed to draw gave us a get out of gaol free card, and remember QPR.

Im exactly the opposite. Newcastle was horrendous that year due to what was at stake and the fact it was the Rags we were battling for the title.

Even if we do lose out, it’s not the end of the world. We have won 7 titles since that game. Eventually we will lose a title race as all top teams do. It could be this one. It might not be. Life goes on and we fight again next season.

Personally I think we will win as we are in top form now. Had this game been 2 months ago, I wouldn’t have been as confident.
This is about where my state is mind is.

Cmooooon City

Given a choice would rather lose this one and beat the rags in the cup final. Of course no such choice exists and I want both, but I will be far more nervous Saturday week than tonight. No good will come of assuming West Ham is a gimme, in 2014 we only needed to draw gave us a get out of gaol free card, and remember QPR.
What and let all that hard work go down the drain? The rags are irrelevant and we've lost cup finals before. League title every time! You are right though, we shouldn't assume West Ham will roll over. They haven't been great this year but they've been known to sit in and cause a stalemate.

If the 4th title in a row wasn't in play then I'd be more relaxed, but the opportunity to make history, that's very unlikely to be repeated, is what's adding to the tension - that and the possibility of a double / double. Furthermore - the prospect of being able to send Klipperty on his way (and their largely vile fans) with more City silvrware is an opportunity I don't want to miss!

5k Spurs tickets available according to Hawksby.

Imagine not going to watch your club potentially chase CL spot just because you fear they’ll win and give Arsenal the advantage?!

Absolute madness
Why would Spurs fans care about a Champions League spot? They have no chance of winning the Champions League. Levy isn’t going to splash the cash even if they make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.