Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know which pubs city fans will be in? Went in the Antwerp arms last time but it was tiny, took years to get served

Why would Spurs fans care about a Champions League spot? They have no chance of winning the Champions League. Levy isn’t going to splash the cash even if they make it.
They made the final not long ago.

Also, it’s the final home game of the season. For fans not to show up in some kind of show of hatred for a club is pretty embarrassing for them.

Given a choice would rather lose this one and beat the rags in the cup final. Of course no such choice exists and I want both, but I will be far more nervous Saturday week than tonight. No good will come of assuming West Ham is a gimme, in 2014 we only needed to draw gave us a get out of gaol free card, and remember QPR.
If I was forced to pick between winning the league for a record fourth time in a row or beating the rags in the second-straight FA Cup final, I would chose winning the league every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

It would be great to get another trophy via demolishing the rags again, but they are a horrid team which is becoming increasingly irrelevant to us (apart from that match), so beating them is no great accomplishment these days, and winning the league is always the bigger achievement, in any case.

But I reckon we’ll do both, anyway.

Only had talksport on all day so not sure what the other channels are like, but I’ve not seen a build up to a game like this for some time. It’s been none stop and at times some very funny callers. Fans of clubs who have no interest in it all chipping in.

The world is watching this tonight. Put on a show, Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.