Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My toddler has predicted City will win this 3-1, with Foden and Haaland scoring the goals.

5h0s3z.gif

Not been as uptight about a game since……Fulham away. It’s one stress test after another. So so close to yet another amazing unheard of milestone : doubles, trebles, winning everything going last year aside from league cup (which we owned for years anyway), centurions, three in a row. So come on boys let’s have four in a row as we have created the dynasty that Neville and others said we had to do after Sergio moment. Can’t stop reading bluemoon thread to try to calm myself down. But its not helping!

Like I said before, we will drop points tonight but thrash West Ham 5-0 to secure the title on goals scored.
Their Everton game certainly isn’t a given. Everton have had a tough season and come through it far better than most teams would, Dyche has put some steel in them and I can’t see them folding for some cockney pussies.

They made the final not long ago.

Also, it’s the final home game of the season. For fans not to show up in some kind of show of hatred for a club is pretty embarrassing for them.
Sure, they made the final with Poch, but I don't think they will have the talent next year to make a deep run. Some of their fans seem to think they are better off trying to make a run in the Europa League which I sort of agree with.

I’m in the US so my day is still young. I don’t know how you locals do it - I’d be so exhausted from the stress by the time the game started. Although as a new person on this forum, I’m happy to have you all to commiserate with. Im also wondering how my doctor would react to a request to refill my Xanax because of end of season anxiety.

Also…My husband is a Spurs fan. Our marriage hangs in the balance today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.