Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, when it comes to the game I expect them to be right up for it. Remember Everton saying they wanted us to beat them in 2014, but once inside the ground they were right up for it. On top of that they’ve got a realistic chance of top 4 if they beat us
remember going to Goodison in 2014 , in the pub Evertonians were willing us to win but when Barkley scored to make it 1-0 to them Goodison erupted

i’m so nervous, approaching bomits territory here. i also didn’t sleep well, gvardiol died and there was this huge funeral in that stupid nightmare. yuck.

btw, is a ucl bonus a big sum of money usually? that will make spurs players work harder. plus, ange and the players will want to win anyway.

Could be wrong here but I think there's a plan to do the poznan around the 65 minutes mark.
If we are leading around that time, the media are going to milk it even though, it's being done as a planned protest against ticket prices for the over 65s.
What’s the protest against? I’ve just turned 65 and next seasons season membership is half price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.