Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m so nervous, approaching bomits territory here. i also didn’t sleep well, gvardiol died and there was this huge funeral in that stupid nightmare. yuck.

btw, is a ucl bonus a big sum of money usually? that will make spurs players work harder. plus, ange and the players will want to win anyway.
I didn’t know theres actually a territory called Bomits in Croatia ;). Love to visit someday.

Here's a stat for you, we haven't lost a game that's been played on or closest to my birthday since the 08/09 season. So that's in our favour.

The last time we did lose though, it was against Tottenham

Only had talksport on all day so not sure what the other channels are like, but I’ve not seen a build up to a game like this for some time. It’s been none stop and at times some very funny callers. Fans of clubs who have no interest in it all chipping in.

The world is watching this tonight. Put on a show, Blues.
Yep. You can guarantee the eyeballs of the football world will be glued to their screens for this game. This gives me confidence because we are now built for the big occasion.

I don't think our mighty blue boys will let us down tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.