Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you married an octopus?
M. Night Shyamalan plot twist: I am the octopus.

3e25d628127131.563700a64e58a.gif

Are we there yet ? Fuck sake been up since 3am so have had a long time to think about it (being up not related to this game)
Yo kaz take it easy . Do you have some dark chocolate laying around the house ?

Anyone know which pubs city fans will be in? Went in the Antwerp arms last time but it was tiny, took years to get served
I used to go in the ship a bit grotty so unsurprisingly has shut down, the bar at Paddington station is now my alternative obviously not for those coming into Euston

Well atleast he’s a city fan for today ;)
but how come he’s not doctrine by now? You got some work to do.
Regardless of Arse, He thinks Europa League is better for them next year. So yes, City for today!

And of our three boys, only one is a soccer/football fan. I made the more convincing argument so he’s got a drawer full of City jerseys. So I’ve done my part with the next gen!

I would agree with you completely except for the fact that we are 180 minutes from achieving something that has never been done before and most probably will never be done again in most of our lifetimes. This is week is our appointment with destiny, one way or another. We all accept that the league title is numero uno in football. Win the next two and our place as the greatest English club side there has ever been is no longer arguable.

If the 4th title in a row wasn't in play then I'd be more relaxed, but the opportunity to make history, that's very unlikely to be repeated, is what's adding to the tension - that and the possibility of a double / double. Furthermore - the prospect of being able to send Klipperty on his way (and their largely vile fans) with more City silvrware is an opportunity I don't want to miss!
Yeah I get why some would want that and if important then it adds to the nerves.

From a personal perspective, milestones don’t really bother me. I just like seeing us win things and then move on and if we lose then I move on too. Was over Madrid the day later.

Anyway we will all know one way or another in 7 hours ! :-)

Just seen on youtube film of City v Spurs in the F.A. Cup semi-final in 1956, City 1-0 up late in the game and Bert Trautmann clearly grabbed the leg of a Spurs player but the ref missed it and no penalty given (and no VAR.) The gods were with City that day. Just let Haaland, KDB and Foden do God's work tonight and leave luck out of it.

Yo kaz take it easy . Do you have some dark chocolate laying around the house ?
If there was any chocolate in the house i would be able to smell it at hundred metres lol , i will be good , nervous though now , might break a habit and stay up and on here for support, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.