Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t blame them. That’s a c..tish move by the Club. Most of those over 65s will have supported the Club during the past 50 years when the team’s been pretty shit and this is how they get rewarded by this very unloveable Club ownership.
Agreed, although the detail is that the senior discount is being reduced from the current 50% by 5% a year so that it's 25% in 2030.

The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City come on City. SHOW’EM lads, show ‘em all. Especially those Southern Softies who think we’ll give in for them. Think again pals.
Especially the biased, know nowt media types who wouldn’t know the goalposts from the centre circle. Stupid fools.
Especially the Specsavers needing shnike, zoink gremlin, shiitake mushrooms who think you’ll grind us down. Think again suckers. Do not forget who we are…WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY. THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Pep if you want to save John Boy for Sunday that’s fine by me as I won’t see him tonight. John Boy if he plays you just don’t get injured!! :-)

City forever. ;-)
Well done Eccles. Hope you are better soon.

T-minus 30 minutes to the chaotic Bluemoon fanny wipe market run…

Minutnik1800.gif

What on earth are you talking about, you muppet. I have been a faithful City fan since the 1960's. Just because I am not arrogant and expect us to win 6-0 every game like some idiots on here.
You remind me of Senna the Soothsayer in Up Pompeii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.