Spurs apparent team from a well known ITK on the THFC forums

Bazzmand Show

Roger Morgan a genuine itk (no exagerration) has just just posted the team Harry will pick.

Gomes; Kaboul, Dawson, King, Assou-Ekotto; Bentley, Huddlestone, Modric, Bale; Defoe, Crouch

v attacking midfield, if they play this we'll dominate the middle of the park

No chance Gomes & King are clear yet.. if anything, this is a preliminary one that Harry would prefer (but in this case, it should be Harry the ITK) + the choice is one I would've made myself as well, having never worried myself with Spurs selection before the past few days.

good,id rather see bentley than lennon. they dont have a biter in midfield and i honestly feel we will overrun them in there. Kaboul is a centre half and can be exposed by bellamys pace at least a couple of times. the danger is bale on the left but either micah or zab should have enough to look after him.

If this is the team that they pick, then I am very confident we can get a result. I expect us to dominate possession.

No Palacios?!!

That's awesome

He's their best player.

Veiera and De Schlong will run that midfield<br /><br />-- Wed May 05, 2010 4:30 am --<br /><br />
blue cigar said:
g Kaboul is a centre half and can be exposed by bellamys pace... the danger is bale on the left but either micah or zab should have enough to look after him.

Kaboul is fucking rapid mate - he looked dangerous at right back vs botlon - Zab should be able to handle bale - he's been up against Messi for christ sake.

that team lacks quite possibly their 2 best midfielders. I'm happy with that.

I doubt King will play, while Gomes will only be 70% fit from all reports.

I'm glad Palacios wont be starting if this isnt true.- he has been pretty average the last month. Horrible at holding the ball and his tackles have not been sticking. Huddlestone has been immense lately, and I cant see how Palacious would fit in unless we played a 5 man midfield.

spurs2rise said:
I doubt King will play, while Gomes will only be 70% fit from all reports. I'm glad Palacios wont be starting if this isnt true.- he has been pretty average the last month. Horrible at holding the ball and his tackles have not been sticking. Huddlestone has been immense lately, and I cant see how Palacious would fit in unless we played a 5 man midfield.
Who the feck asked for your opinion, shit head? Get back to school.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.