Spurs Away

1 adult tkt spare, upper tier, cost price £27, bought for a mate that has decided he can't go, live down south so can't take it back to the club in time.

Will post or can be picked up at the cup game Saturday.

PM if interested.

Looking for a Spurs tkt, so if you have one available, do PM me.

Cheers

One of our group has dropped out so have a spare return train ticket the day of the spurs game (29th).

Departs Manc Piccadilly at midday and returns from Euston to Manc at just gone 11pm.

Return train ticket is face value £25, pm if interested thanks.

de niro said:
Sid mcfc said:
de niro said:
it was bought on my mates card so a ballache tbh. not worth the mither. don't know what the points are but I doubt it'll stop me getting my barca away :)
Shouldn't u get a ban for trying to sell tickets that aren't sold or less than a week to game ???? Or is it cos ur a mod they turn a blind eye??

Nowt to do with being a mod. More the fact that loads do on here. Some whores some not. In my case I don't need the points and I don't need the 24 brick. I could rip the ticket up and not give a fuck. As it happens I am on my way down to west ham as we speak and at the same time trying desperately trying to fit the spurs game I my working week.

Will there be anything else?
Why put yourself through all the hastle of trying to sell it on here if you don't need the money and can rip it up ??? And risk getting a ban which you won't ..the rules Are the rules and two wrongs don't make a right. Now on that note I will bid you good day

Sid mcfc said:
de niro said:
Sid mcfc said:
Shouldn't u get a ban for trying to sell tickets that aren't sold or less than a week to game ???? Or is it cos ur a mod they turn a blind eye??

Nowt to do with being a mod. More the fact that loads do on here. Some whores some not. In my case I don't need the points and I don't need the 24 brick. I could rip the ticket up and not give a fuck. As it happens I am on my way down to west ham as we speak and at the same time trying desperately trying to fit the spurs game I my working week.

Why put yourself through all the hastle of trying to sell it on here if you don't need the money and can rip it up ??? And risk getting a ban which you won't ..the rules Are the rules and two wrongs don't make a right. Now on that note I will bid you good day

have a look at the post above yours numbnuts. lots of people are selling.

as for hassle its nothing like.
I sit in a pub at west ham, a guy walks over and says hi de niro and gives me 24 pounds, he's pleased because he has got to a game for half price. we drink beer and go and watch our team get to Wembley.

try it sometime.

better that than being a miserable **** who lives his life like victor fucking meldew.

Sid mcfc said:
de niro said:
Sid mcfc said:

Suppose you dont want a ticket then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.