Spurs Away

de niro said:
Sid mcfc said:
de niro said:
Nowt to do with being a mod. More the fact that loads do on here. Some whores some not. In my case I don't need the points and I don't need the 24 brick. I could rip the ticket up and not give a fuck. As it happens I am on my way down to west ham as we speak and at the same time trying desperately trying to fit the spurs game I my working week.

Will there be anything else?
Why put yourself through all the hastle of trying to sell it on here if you don't need the money and can rip it up ??? And risk getting a ban which you won't ..the rules Are the rules and two wrongs don't make a right. Now on that note I will bid you good day

have a look at the post above yours numbnuts. lots of people are selling.

as for hassle its nothing like.
I sit in a pub at west ham, a guy walks over and says hi de niro and gives me 24 pounds, he's pleased because he has got to a game for half price. we drink beer and go and watch our team get to Wembley.

try it sometime.

better that than being a miserable **** who lives his life like victor fucking meldew.
FACT u are trying to sell tickets not in the guide lines ..also read the post above because if u didn't have them blind eyes it also relates to the FACT that if two or more people are doing wrong then it doesn't make it right now does it ... On a more litter note don't u think its very immature calling people names like numnuts and victor meldrew especially when u don't know that person and assume a lot of things .. Being narrow minded and judgemental is not a nice quality to have in a person... Oh well

Sid mcfc said:
de niro said:
Sid mcfc said:
Why put yourself through all the hastle of trying to sell it on here if you don't need the money and can rip it up ??? And risk getting a ban which you won't ..the rules Are the rules and two wrongs don't make a right. Now on that note I will bid you good day

I sit in a pub at west ham, a guy walks over and says hi de niro and gives me 24 pounds, he's pleased because he has got to a game for half price. we drink beer and go and watch our team get to Wembley.

try it sometime.

better that than being a miserable **** who lives his life like victor fucking meldew.
FACT u are trying to sell tickets not in the guide lines ..also read the post above because if u didn't have them blind eyes it also relates to the FACT that if two or more people are doing wrong then it doesn't make it right now does it ... On a more litter note don't u think its very immature calling people names like numnuts and victor meldrew especially when u don't know that person and assume a lot of things .. Being narrow minded and judgemental is not a nice quality to have in a person... Oh well

you still here. look Vic, you are a mithering fucker. i'll just have a look at any other replies in this thread and see if its only me you have a fetish for.

second thoughts I will heed of your post and delete/lock ANY ticket selling posts.
that way Vic many many blues will not get to spurs, barca, Wembley and so on.

everyone say thanks to sid.(aka numbnuts)

victor victor victor, you should have lay low. I now know who you are.

how dare you come on here pecking my head for selling a genuine spare. this after you offered Bayern away tickets BEFORE they went on sale. ok so I banned you but thems the rules. a short ban I might add.

silly lad.

Bilboblue said:
1 adult tkt spare, upper tier, cost price £27, bought for a mate that has decided he can't go, live down south so can't take it back to the club in time.

Will post or can be picked up at the cup game Saturday.

PM if interested.

Now sold.

Due to a couple of WUM I still have one adult ticket £27 top tier available.

de niro said:
Sid mcfc said:
de niro said:

try it sometime.

you still here. look Vic, you are a mithering fucker. i'll just have a look at any other replies in this thread and see if its only me you have a fetish for.

second thoughts I will heed of your post and delete/lock ANY ticket selling posts.

how dare you come on here pecking my head for selling a genuine spare. this after you offered Bayern away tickets BEFORE they went on sale. ok so I banned you but thems the rules. a short ban I might add.

silly lad.
Thank you for taking the time out and highlighting the point i was getting at . Through being naive and misguided also trying to help out a fellow blue as u put it , I receive a ban , I appreciate it was a small one and concider it a slap on the wrist and learnt the error of my ways but u still flaunt it!!! What I didn't expect is the nasty comments and abuse you give out.where a lesser person might even feel bullied u should be ashamed and go about your business in a much gracious manner.oh and by the way you don't know me and narrow mindless assumes I'm some kind of lad and I don't have to lie low!!! This is an Internet forum not one of them gangster films your namesake stars in . Silly chap

Sid mcfc said:
de niro said:
Sid mcfc said:

silly lad.
Thank you for taking the time out and highlighting the point i was getting at . Through being naive and misguided also trying to help out a fellow blue as u put it , I receive a ban , I appreciate it was a small one and concider it a slap on the wrist and learnt the error of my ways but u still flaunt it!!! What I didn't expect is the nasty comments and abuse you give out.where a lesser person might even feel bullied u should be ashamed and go about your business in a much gracious manner.oh and by the way you don't know me and narrow mindless assumes I'm some kind of lad and I don't have to lie low!!! This is an Internet forum not one of them gangster films your namesake stars in . Silly chap

thing is vic is you were "at it", selling before the sale is against our coc. whereas I "help blues out" you are a points whore. it was a slap on the wrist but you being a mard fucker is squealing like a whooped pig. take a chill pill and take your ban with grace. your agenda to pick me out over all other sellers is as plain as day. quit it or fuck off.

de niro said:
Sid mcfc said:
de niro said:

silly lad.

thing is vic is you were "at it", selling before the sale is against our coc. whereas I "help blues out" you are a points whore. it was a slap on the wrist but you being a mard fucker is squealing like a whooped pig. take a chill pill and take your ban with grace. your agenda to pick me out over all other sellers is as plain as day. quit it or fuck off.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD-SGMm70y4[/youtube]

Is that you on the left De Niro!

bluesimon said:
de niro said:
Sid mcfc said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD-SGMm70y4[/youtube]

Is that you on the left De Niro!

ha ha, you may be right mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.