Spurs Away

we are the east stand said:
One of our group has dropped out so have a spare return train ticket the day of the spurs game (29th).

Departs Manc Piccadilly at midday and returns from Euston to Manc at just gone 11pm.

Return train ticket is face value £25, pm if interested thanks.

Still got this train return ticket available, can meet at Watford match Saturday or meet in or around manchester. Pm if interested.

One of our group has dropped out so have a spare return train ticket the day of the spurs game (29th).

Departs Manc Piccadilly at midday and returns from Euston to Manc at just gone 11pm.

Still got this train return ticket available, can meet at Watford match Saturday or meet in or around manchester. Pm if interested.

just so you get home m8 it leaves euston @ 22:50 pm get there after 11pm and you'll be stuck

johnbmcr said:

just so you get home m8 it leaves euston @ 22:50 pm get there after 11pm and you'll be stuck

I think he'll be lucky to catch that train tbh. its that risk that has stopped me going.

de niro said:
johnbmcr said:

I think he'll be lucky to catch that train tbh. its that risk that has stopped me going.

Having a night out with victor instead?

Now have 2 spares available for this game , genuine reason for sale , will take £35 for the pair . Can meet up at the game this weekend or post out if enough time

Tickets now gone

2 Spares, £48 (total), can meet before Watford game

Can meet early doors before the Spurs game, still going, been offered seats with one of our work customers, so will have to go in the ground early.

Tickets in Lower tier.

SOLD

I think he'll be lucky to catch that train tbh. its that risk that has stopped me going.[/quote]

I'm getting the 22.50 from Euston and I reckon we will have to be very unlucky not to catch it.

Match ends 9.30 ish, 20 mins to Seven Sisters, tube runs every 3 mins, takes 15 mins. Would expect to be at Euston for half ten latest. No problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.