Spurs Away

Hi, I need one for Spurs away. Can collect with cash at Cardiff match. Cheers

I have a ticket in the bottom tier would anyone be willing to swap with their upper tier ticket as that's where my mates are sat?

Can meet at west ham tomorrow or Watford at home Saturday to swap tickets.

Thanks

de niro said:
Can't do spurs away so I have a spare. Can meet at west ham or Watford games.
Oh and its 24 quid :)

Take it back to the club, guaranteed your money back that way, unless you need the loyalty points of course..............

gazinho said:
de niro said:

Take it back to the club, guaranteed your money back that way, unless you need the loyalty points of course..............

it was bought on my mates card so a ballache tbh. not worth the mither. don't know what the points are but I doubt it'll stop me getting my barca away :)

de niro said:
gazinho said:
de niro said:

it was bought on my mates card so a ballache tbh. not worth the mither. don't know what the points are but I doubt it'll stop me getting my barca away :)
Shouldn't u get a ban for trying to sell tickets that aren't sold or less than a week to game ???? Or is it cos ur a mod they turn a blind eye??

Sid mcfc said:
de niro said:
gazinho said:

Shouldn't u get a ban for trying to sell tickets that aren't sold or less than a week to game ???? Or is it cos ur a mod they turn a blind eye??

Nowt to do with being a mod. More the fact that loads do on here. Some whores some not. In my case I don't need the points and I don't need the 24 brick. I could rip the ticket up and not give a fuck. As it happens I am on my way down to west ham as we speak and at the same time trying desperately trying to fit the spurs game I my working week.

Will there be anything else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.