Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao you seem like a very angry little person. Any team can lose to anybody yes but we aren't just any team...we are one of the most talented teams in the world and the favourites for this comp. spurs are team just fighting for top 4...to come up short will say alot about our mental state of mind which isn't good heading into the final push for the PL title.

I fail to see what happened years ago has to do with now...
You won’t even be there tonight will you?

Love big games like this! This is what are elite world class players have dreamed and trained for their entire lives.

No worries. City to smash Spurs!!!

Typical beautiful Manchester weather for tonight :-D.

In all seriousness the dry and warmish weather definitely suits our style of play.

Yep. But it works both ways. If you don't get the early goal. You'll start getting that awful silence in grounds when things are not going the home team's way. And the "Pep is useless", "Silva is passed it", "why pick Delph?" comments start.

And then we start to believe. And you start to get anxious. I think the players feel it. And I do think it makes a difference
You've obviously been on our Matchday threads!!!

I’m 7 weeks into a 6 months sabbatical off the ale, the nerves are shredded and no way to relieve the agony, the stress is probably knocking years of my life. Anyone else watching sober and any tips?

Me! Off the booze myself at the moment! Advice. If we get into this it’s going to start sounding like an AA forum :-p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.