Spurs e-petition

Crouchinho said:
You're like a broken record potatoes.

You keep saying the Brady bunch are squeaky clean and not in it for the money, but they were looking for a 40m handout and another 40m on top. Not sure why you're crying so much for. Spurs aren't even getting the stadium so not sure why you're still sulking.

Funny that the BBC reported who won it before the government announced it, it was a stitch up from start to finish.

You'll get your stadium with 80m from the taxypayers money to help get rid of your 120m pounds of debt, then you can go back to paying players like Dyer 80k a week, Ljungberg 500k a game and Lucas Neill 60k a week

I suggest you look at your current debt and put it against ours...they are about the same after the Pimps invested some more in the summer (seems facts are not your strong point)

Excuse me if im wrong...but we have a huge stadium being built on our manor.

I think everyone can guess what would have happened had they built the Olympic stadium at Bromsgrove...

Do yourself a favour...Levy was played by Boris and everyone knew that the OPLC would never have the stadium being pulled down.

Chuck in that the Met would never have you in anywhere near to Stratford as you are as popular in the East End as Hitler was in 1940...and you have THFC , Daniel Levy and Alan Sugar being made total mugs off just so there was more than one punter for the OS.

Have you paid those legal fees yet ??

And there's no crying here...we are winning games and filling out 7k allocations a month in advance.

You lot are playing the best football in a lifetime...yet there's empty seats at Wigan and Newcastle away.

Makes you realise why Levy and Sugar SO wanted to come East...maybe he might be able to get some proper support and lose some of current tightwads (and that comes from your ticket office manager).

Charlie Potatoes said:
Crouchinho said:
You're like a broken record potatoes.

You keep saying the Brady bunch are squeaky clean and not in it for the money, but they were looking for a 40m handout and another 40m on top. Not sure why you're crying so much for. Spurs aren't even getting the stadium so not sure why you're still sulking.

Funny that the BBC reported who won it before the government announced it, it was a stitch up from start to finish.

You'll get your stadium with 80m from the taxypayers money to help get rid of your 120m pounds of debt, then you can go back to paying players like Dyer 80k a week, Ljungberg 500k a game and Lucas Neill 60k a week

I suggest you look at your current debt and put it against ours...they are about the same after the Pimps invested some more in the summer (seems facts are not your strong point)

Excuse me if im wrong...but we have a huge stadium being built on our manor.

I think everyone can guess what would have happened had they built the Olympic stadium at Bromsgrove...

Do yourself a favour...Levy was played by Boris and everyone knew that the OPLC would never have the stadium being pulled down.

Chuck in that the Met would never have you in anywhere near to Stratford as you are as popular in the East End as Hitler was in 1940...and you have THFC , Daniel Levy and Alan Sugar being made total mugs off just so there was more than one punter for the OS.

Have you paid those legal fees yet ??

And there's no crying here...we are winning games and filling out 7k allocations a month in advance.

You lot are playing the best football in a lifetime...yet there's empty seats at Wigan and Newcastle away.

Makes you realise why Levy and Sugar SO wanted to come East...maybe he might be able to get some proper support and lose some of current tightwads (and that comes from your ticket office manager).

Proper support like falling asleep in derby matches? We've seen your fans complain about stadium atmosphere on kumb non stop. You'll get your stadium soon and your 80m pound gift from the taxpayer so you should be delighted. I'm sure you'll sell out every match too

Charlie Potatoes said:
I know exactly what happened fella....as did most of the people BEFORE Spurs even employed the PIs.

For you to try and darken the water to make it look like it was the right thing to do says everything about the sort of person you are.

I refer to the list of reasons posted earlier as evidence of why Spurs were fully entitled to believe that something very fishy was up and that they had no choice but to order an investigation.

I've asked 3 times now about would you like it done to you...and guess what you've done ??

You've still failed to ask a relevant question.

Here's a relevant question for you:

Do you believe that potentially corrupt behaviour or suspicious events should never be investigated?

The two people the PIs found out were "together" used to work with each other for Newham Council...nothing was ever hidden. Ever

Not true. The OPLC claimed to have had no prior knowledge of Dionne Knight working for West Ham.

And if you know anything about public organisations or directorships in general, then you should know that all potential conflicts of interest must be clearly and publicly declared. The fact that an OPLC director was earning a large sum of money while working simultaneously for West Ham was, at best, incredibly stupid on her part and the part of West Ham and, at worst, dodgy as hell.

Newham's loan was part of the deal (and the only monetary thing) they bought to the table. It was a great deal for the people of Newham and all of the local community.

It was illegal. Which is, of course, why Sir Robin Wales rushed and forced it through the committee stage without affording members a chance to examine the agreement in any detail.

THFC and LOFC didn't want WHUFC winning the deal because they knew what would happen...as David Dein famously admitted, "I don't want to think how big West Ham could be if they get the Olympic Stadium".

I fully agree that Spurs didn't want West Ham to gain a huge competitive advantage by being gifted the stadium and then being allowed to go back on their word to keep the track - as they would most certainly have tried to do but for the thoroughness of Spurs' legal team. Thankfully, that is no longer an option. The track is safe.

Spurs HAVE acted illegally, are in the High court as we speak....and no amount of bow locks from a Spurs fan will change the fact that THFC as a club have shown exactly what they think of the OS and its legacy...and the cobblers they are trying to pull now with Haringay council.

Being in court is not, in itself, evidence of having acted illegally. I really shouldn't have to tell you that.

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:27 am --

Charlie Potatoes said:

Spurs' £56 million net debt has been accumulated because:

a) they have bought some £70-80 million worth of property around White Hart Lane over the past four years, in anticipation of building the new stadium and associated developments.

b) they have spent £40 million on building a new training ground and academy over the past year and a half.

In other words, Spurs have spent (borrowed) money on buying and building assets. And these assets appear on the balance sheet every bit as much as the net debt. And happily, I am able to report that Spurs' net asset situation is consequently exceedingly healthy.

By contrast, West Ham's debts were accumulated by paying too many average players too much money and by botching the construction and payment schedule of a new stand.

In other words, West Ham frittered their money away. They have nothing to show for their debt.

But really, this is getting too far off topic now. I should have resisted the urge. Apologies to all.

Levy was played by Boris...the OPLC would never have the stadium being pulled down.

I'm glad that you admit as much. You can therefore have no further complaint about the fact that Levy played Boris and the OPLC right back.

Dear Jim

The Law Courts have just ordered THFC for them to hand back Bradys Phone records, the reciepts for payment for recieving those records and any other relevent details by next Weds....when you will be charged

Lucky you haven't broken the law eh !!!

THFC fans....Pathetic Mockney Liars

Charlie Potatoes said:
Dear Jim

The Law Courts have just ordered THFC for them to hand back Bradys Phone records, the reciepts for payment for recieving those records and any other relevent details by next Weds....when you will be charged

Lucky you haven't broken the law eh !!!

THFC fans....Pathetic Mockney Liars

Right! Where did I leave that popcorn?

Charlie Potatoes said:
Its all gone rather quiet hasn't it...

Thats THFC ...all mouth and no honour when it goes t!ts up.

I must admit it has indeed all gone quiet over there.

I'd found the popcorn, made a brew and was just settling down to watch a nice row, and getting ready to lob the occasional hand grenade in case it stared cooling down and they've all buggered off back to coys.

stony said:
Charlie Potatoes said:

I must admit it has indeed all gone quiet over there.

I'd found the popcorn, made a brew and was just settling down to watch a nice row, and getting ready to lob the occasional hand grenade in case it stared cooling down and they've all buggered off back to coys.

Same Old Tottenham...

Charlie Potatoes said:

When you eventually get a life, Charlie, you'll find that you can't always be present 24/7 to answer posts on an internet message board the minute that they appear.

Furthermore, given that I've countered each and every point that you have hitherto made during this discussion, and given that you've been unable to muster any kind of a response which didn't involve a puerile non sequitur or merely being abusive, you're really in no position to criticize anyone for the mere lack of an immediate response.

Anyway, now that I am here, I will respond.

And I'll limit myself, at this stage, to pointing out - since this particular, rather important fact has clearly whooshed straight over your head - that Tottenham Hotspur are not in the dock. This legal action has been brought against the accountancy firm, PKF. It is they who have been ordered to hand over copies of Karen Brady's phone records.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.