Spurs e-petition

JimB said:
Charlie Potatoes said:
Its all gone rather quiet hasn't it...

Thats THFC ...all mouth and no honour when it goes t!ts up.

When you eventually get a life, Charlie, you'll find that you can't always be present 24/7 to answer posts on an internet message board the minute that they appear.

Furthermore, given that I've countered each and every point that you have hitherto made during this discussion, and given that you've been unable to muster any kind of a response which didn't involve a puerile non sequitur or merely being abusive, you're really in no position to criticize anyone for the mere lack of an immediate response.

Anyway, now that I am here, I will respond.

And I'll limit myself, at this stage, to pointing out - since this particular, rather important fact has clearly whooshed straight over your head - that Tottenham Hotspur are not in the dock. This legal action has been brought against the accountancy firm, PKF. It is they who have been ordered to hand over copies of Karen Brady's phone records.

Jim...for the 87th time

How would you like you and your family spied on...and your bins rifled through...and private documents being taken ???

One question....no flannel

Charlie Potatoes said:
Jim...for the 87th time

How would you like you and your family spied on...and your bins rifled through...and private documents being taken ???

What relevance would my answer have to the discussion? None.

So why do you persist with the question?

I can only surmise that you do so because you have nothing else.

Nevertheless, I will humour you - if for no other reason than that it might persuade you to change the record. So here goes:

I dare say that I wouldn't be at all pleased to find that a PI had obtained my phone records by subterfuge.

There.

Has that helped?

Has it shed any light on the discussion? Was it anything other than the bleedin' obvious answer?

No.

But never mind....

Now, how about some rather more useful and pertinent questions:

If a director of company X published leaked details of a rival sealed bid in her regular newspaper column, would you not expect that rival to be highly suspicious about how she came to know those secret details?

Would you not expect that rival to become even more suspicious once they had discovered that a director of the company conducting the sealed bid was also engaged in "contract" work for company X and had been paid a large sum of money for that "contract" work?

Would you not expect that rival's suspicion to be even further aroused when the BBC reported that company X had unanimously won the bid before the vote had even been taken?

And, lastly, would it not be entirely natural and justifiable if that rival consequently ordered an investigation into this series of highly suspicious circumstances?

Or do you believe that potentially corrupt behaviour and suspicious circumstances should never be investigated?

Charlie Potatoes said:
JimB said:
Charlie Potatoes said:
Its all gone rather quiet hasn't it...

Thats THFC ...all mouth and no honour when it goes t!ts up.

When you eventually get a life, Charlie, you'll find that you can't always be present 24/7 to answer posts on an internet message board the minute that they appear.

Furthermore, given that I've countered each and every point that you have hitherto made during this discussion, and given that you've been unable to muster any kind of a response which didn't involve a puerile non sequitur or merely being abusive, you're really in no position to criticize anyone for the mere lack of an immediate response.

And I'll limit myself, at this stage, to pointing out - since this particular, rather important fact has clearly whooshed straight over your head - that Tottenham Hotspur are not in the dock. This legal action has been brought against the accountancy firm, PKF. It is they who have been ordered to hand over copies of Karen Brady's phone records.

Jim...for the 87th time

How would you like you and your family spied on...and your bins rifled through..

Oh Christ it gets worse

JimB said:
Charlie Potatoes said:
Jim...for the 87th time

Nevertheless, I will humour you - if for no other reason than that it might persuade you to change the record. So here goes:

I dare say that I wouldn't be at all pleased to find that a PI had obtained my phone records by subterfuge.

There.

Has that helped?

Has it shed any light on the discussion? Was it anything other than the bleedin' obvious answer?

No.

But never mind....

If a director of company X published leaked details of a rival sealed bid in her regular newspaper column, would you not expect that rival to be highly suspicious about how she came to know those secret details?

Would you not expect that rival to become even more suspicious once they had discovered that a director of the company conducting the sealed bid was also engaged in "contract" work for company X and had been paid a large sum of money for that "contract" work?

Would you not expect that rival's suspicion to be even further aroused when the BBC reported that company X had unanimously won the bid before the vote had even been taken?

And, lastly, would it not be entirely natural and justifiable if that rival consequently ordered an investigation into this series of highly suspicious circumstances?

Or do you believe that potentially corrupt behaviour and suspicious circumstances should never be investigated?

You were played....the OS was never ever going to be allowed to be knocked down. It wasn't corrupt, no laws were broken...even your bloody PIs found that out.

All your PIs found was 2 ex workmates were seeing each other and one had done work for WHUFC....nothing new with someone who used to work for Newham Council !?

Now...lets get back to THFCs behavior and the current charges.

THFC employed PKF to find some dirt and paid top dollar for laws to be broken.

If you were an honest man you'd admit it...

They have lied in the High Courts of justice...they said Bradys phone details arrived in a plain brown envelope...and THFC never looked at it.

Just how low will your club go to save face ????

Spying...stealing...lying in the highest court in the Country

You must be very proud.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:52 am --<br /><br />
Crouchinho said:
Charlie Potatoes said:
JimB said:

Jim...for the 87th time

How would you like you and your family spied on...and your bins rifled through..

Oh Christ it gets worse

How would you like it ??

Same old THFC...do as i say, not as i do

Charlie, you seem to have a real chip on your shoulder, is it because we gave you Bentley? I'd be pretty pissed off if I was on the recieving end as well to be fair ;)

spurspinter1 said:
Charlie, you seem to have a real chip on your shoulder, is it because we gave you Bentley? I'd be pretty pissed off if I was on the recieving end as well to be fair ;)

I was more angry about Keane personally fella ;)

I just hate the double standards and lies.....What Levy has done to save face is a disgrace. IMHO obviously

Charlie Potatoes said:
You were played....the OS was never ever going to be allowed to be knocked down.

As I said previously, you can therefore have no further complaint that Levy played the authorities right back.

It wasn't corrupt, no laws were broken...even your bloody PIs found that out.

All your PIs found was 2 ex workmates were seeing each other and one had done work for WHUFC....nothing new with someone who used to work for Newham Council !?

Investigations don't seek to find guilt. They seek to find truth.

If there was nothing dodgy about Dionne Knight working, at a high level, simultaneously for the OPLC and West Ham, then fine. But that conclusion can only be reached once an investigation has been conducted.

If West Ham and Dionne Knight had wanted to avoid being investigated for potentially corrupt behaviour then the unavoidable truth is that West Ham should never have offered her the job. Or she should never have taken it. Failing that, at the very least, she should have clearly and publicly declared the potential conflict of interest to the OPLC. She did nothing of the sort.

West Ham and Dionne Knight acted, at best, incredibly stupidly over this issue or, at worst, corruptly. They can have no one but themselves to blame for finding themselves under investigation.

Now...lets get back to THFCs behavior and the current charges.

THFC employed PKF to find some dirt and paid top dollar for laws to be broken.

If you were an honest man you'd admit it...

THFC employed PKF to discover the truth - and, given the preponderance of highly suspicious circumstances surrounding the bidding process, they were entirely within their rights to do so. They neither asked nor ordered anyone to break the law.

They have lied in the High Courts of justice...they said Bradys phone details arrived in a plain brown envelope...and THFC never looked at it.

Just how low will your club go to save face ????

Once again, you seem to be having difficulty distinguishing between PKF and THFC. One is an accountancy firm. One is a football club. One is currently the subject of a legal action by Karen Brady. One is not. It was PKF who said that Karen Brady's phone records arrived in the "proverbial" brown envelope. If that is a lie - and there is no proof that it is - then it is PKF's lie. Not Tottenham Hotspur's. Do you understand?

The only thing highly suspicious are the way THFC and their accountants have expalined (lied) how they have illegally got hold out someones private information.

PKR are giving statements from THFC in the courtroom....and they are the accused.

The actions of the accused is a total disgrace and your stance on the whole of this thread just shows the arrogance and double standards that the fans of THFC have for the laws of this land.

Maybe something to do with why you are so well respected around the country....

sboroMCFC said:
Without wishing to piss on anyone's bonfire, isn't this a bit hypocritical?
We didn't waltz into another club's area and potentially ruin them (ie Leyton Orient).

JimB said:
Charlie Potatoes said:
Jim...for the 87th time

There.

Has that helped?

No.

But never mind....

Well I've had a look in JimB's wheely bin and all I found was an old photo of the F.A Cup, an old ripped up Sole Campbell autograph, a pork pie andDanish bacon wrappers hide in a Bagel box and finally a Self circumcision kit 'half used'!!!!

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.