Spurs e-petition

danburge82 said:
sboroMCFC said:
Without wishing to piss on anyone's bonfire, isn't this a bit hypocritical?
We didn't waltz into another club's area and potentially ruin them (ie Leyton Orient).

Walk into any pub in stratford (or Leyton) and find out who the locals support...

LOFC only moved to East London 60 years ago...before they were in Homerton/Clapton

Petetheblu said:
Well I've had a look in JimB's wheely bin and all I found was an old photo of the F.A Cup, an old ripped up Sole Campbell autograph, a pork pie andDanish bacon wrappers hide in a Bagel box and finally a Self circumcision kit 'half used'!!!!

....is correct.

The Sol Campbell autograph was also charred, in case you hadn't noticed.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:44 pm --<br /><br />
Charlie Potatoes said:
The only thing highly suspicious are the way THFC and their accountants have expalined (lied) how they have illegally got hold out someones private information.

I dare say that if Karen Brady was pressed into answering how she got hold of Spurs' sealed bid proposals, she would cite the proverbial brown envelope too.

And while there is no proof of Spurs ever having seen her phone records prior to the court case, we know for a fact that Brady illegally got hold of Spurs' bid details prior to the OPLC vote - because she even had the effrontery to write about them in her newspaper column.

PKR are giving statements from THFC in the courtroom....and they are the accused.

PKF have made no statements on THFC's behalf. Matthew Collecot, Spurs' FD, was present to ensure that the club was not misrepresented. Whatever PKF representatives or their counsel said was on their own behalf. Not Spurs'

The actions of the accused is a total disgrace and your stance on the whole of this thread just shows the arrogance and double standards that the fans of THFC have for the laws of this land.

Sigh.......

Once again, the accused are PKF. And, as I have said many times already, if they are guilty of having broken the law, then they should be punished accordingly. So what double standards am I guilty of, exactly?

You really ought to stop working yourself up into such an inarticulate rage of poorly considered, tediously repetitive accusations. Just for once, try engaging some grey matter before allowing your fingers anywhere near your keyboard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.