Spurs fans on Soccer AM

I'm happy for them, let them celebrate.

Us city fans can't say anything at all....we're the sort of fans that hold fake FA cups up at games like we're gona win it and then get knocked out.....

We're the sort of fans that get 'Kaka' tattooed on our chest before he even signs only to find out that he aint coming.....

We're the sort of fans who get 'Man City Champion League Winners 2011' on our arms and we then dont even qualify....

The list could go on......

couldnt take anymore , had to turn off, was trying to eat my BACON butty ffs, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hate em.<br /><br />-- Sat May 08, 2010 11:26 am --<br /><br />
TFC said:
Echo the sentiments of the not bitter blues on this thread - good luck to them.
o predict, they will fail, i predict, we will draw them in the europa, i predict, we will have the last larrrrrrf

Ticket For Schalke said:
samodd said:
the spurs fans werent going to be on soccer am this week. city fans were, until we got beat by them on wednesday,i was in a group of 8 that were going to be on. but they cancelled us after we had no hopes of qualifying for champions league

who cancelled?? chris?

im not to sure, but they called us morning after the game, saying they want the spurs fans on instead of us. its a joke, we had already sorted everything out with the club, kits and tickets to the game on sunday. and then they went and cancelled on us

Scabby said:
I'm happy for them, let them celebrate.

Us city fans can't say anything at all....we're the sort of fans that hold fake FA cups up at games like we're gona win it and then get knocked out.....

We're the sort of fans that get 'Kaka' tattooed on our chest before he even signs only to find out that he aint coming.....

We're the sort of fans who get 'Man City Champion League Winners 2011' on our arms and we then dont even qualify....

WTF???

Don't be so fucking stupid!

RAG.

Scabby said:

You could pick out the odd nutter for every club. Lone lunatics do not equate to our entire fanbase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.