Spurs forums,,, oh dear

TomInce93 said:
There a bunch of twats and the guy who made the threads looks like a right ****.

Yeah, but which thread? The one over there, or this one?

;-)

I'm not bitter I just can't stand seeing you dickheads mouth off about what u deserve all the time and how u suddenley think your the best team in the league.

And then to top it off your on about fighting us like the bunch of low life scum that you truly are.

That's all your good for just like the bindippers a bunch of loud mouthed immature dickheads.

k9fg8z.jpg

The state of this tw@t.....fell off my chair

Justinyidarmy

remember this coont, he started the alan hanson thread and is a cocky yid twat..

we know you read this a forum and your a twat... hopefully you'll pop in and say hello wednesday night at 10pm

That's a rent boy on that picture if ever i saw one.I bet he's got one of those cards you see plastered all over the telephone boxes in Landarn city centre!

scowy68 said:
That's a rent boy on that picture if ever i saw one.I bet he's got one of those cards you see plastered all over the telephone boxes in Landarn city centre!

hes desperate too..its an 0800 number.

they wonder why everyone hates the cunts!
northern monkey this, fookin coonts that. pricks. they've got the arrogance of rags but at least the rags have something to be arrogant about.
that justin kid looks like a right shithouse, bet he works in lidl and comes from surrey but talks like he's some cockney wideboy...fool

mancityvstoke said:
I'm not bitter I just can't stand seeing you dickheads mouth off about what u deserve all the time and how u suddenley think your the best team in the league.

And then to top it off your on about fighting us like the bunch of low life scum that you truly are.

That's all your good for just like the bindippers a bunch of loud mouthed immature dickheads.

k9fg8z.jpg

The state of this tw@t.....fell off my chair
i would love to do an "Adam Teese" on that nob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.