Spurs forums,,, oh dear

southstand117 said:
mancityvstoke said:
k9fg8z.jpg

The state of this tw@t.....fell off my chair
i would love to do an "Adam Teese" on that nob

why do smarmy looking twats always post pictures of themselves...looking like smarmy twats...

Thick coont.!!!

blue moony said:
the best one is the bodyguard thread ,, the guy who started the thread starts getting abused and throws his toys out of the pram!!!

I know and their main 'geeza' appears to be called Justin FFS! Hysterical stuff.

mancityvstoke said:
I'm not bitter I just can't stand seeing you dickheads mouth off about what u deserve all the time and how u suddenley think your the best team in the league.

And then to top it off your on about fighting us like the bunch of low life scum that you truly are.

That's all your good for just like the bindippers a bunch of loud mouthed immature dickheads.

k9fg8z.jpg

The state of this tw@t.....fell off my chair

looking like that, if he was a city fan i`d think, what a twat

God I hate Spurs, defo my most hated club after the rags.

I pray we do them on Wednesday and burst there buble.

They obviously have there knob heads, and we have ours. I just read the two threads on their forum and I don't really get it.

Some off them seem to have the opinion that we have a bad hooligan mentality. Other than the derbies, I rarely see any trouble in and around the ground.

Although if that odious little twat Justin is about, I reckon he could get a good beating... not that im condoning it of course ;)

I don't know how you people can manage to go on another team's forum. Perdonally, on the odd occasion I've had a look at an opposing forum I've always come away feeling I should go through a sheep dip.

We get enough half-baked morons from the rags, Spurs, Everton etc coming on here with their non-stop idiotic drivel, why go to all the effort of going on their forum to read the same old bile they post on here anyway?

This one made me laugh. They actually mention Harry & Integrity in the same sentence

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/players-lounge/12888-very-bad-news.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/p ... -news.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.