Spurs forums,,, oh dear

k9fg8z.jpg

What the fuck is that!!!

COYS! Fook the money bags they don't deserve ANYTHING! Just a mediocre midtable club that paid there way into there position and have fans that think they are owed something now.

We will buttfook you out of the wastelands and send you crying like a bunch of babys back home you dumb manc coonts.

Just clicked his user profile, he is 25 ffs! Embarrasing for him for two reasons, 1) he calls us a mediorcre midtable club yet have won the same amount of league titles so that would make his "yid army" a mediorce midtable club and 2) he's using words such as "buttfook" at 25!!!

I was in a good mood anyway today but reading that forum would cheer me up on one of the darkest days!

mancityvstoke said:
I'm not bitter I just can't stand seeing you dickheads mouth off about what u deserve all the time and how u suddenley think your the best team in the league.

And then to top it off your on about fighting us like the bunch of low life scum that you truly are.

That's all your good for just like the bindippers a bunch of loud mouthed immature dickheads.

k9fg8z.jpg

The state of this tw@t.....fell off my chair

Go wail at a wall you ponced up numpty...

Mate man citeh HAVE to win, they are bricking it, the pressures on them and they know it.

It is unthinkable but football is football shit happens u know what I mean mate?

Fook em mate don't worry about it all will be done and dusted come 10pm Wednesday .

Have faith ire COYS!!!

I know mate, I am "fookin" brickin it mate!

Immaculate Pasta said:
Mate man citeh HAVE to win, they are bricking it, the pressures on them and they know it.

It is unthinkable but football is football shit happens u know what I mean mate?

Fook em mate don't worry about it all will be done and dusted come 10pm Wednesday .

Have faith ire COYS!!!

I know mate, I am "fookin" brickin it mate!

Mate.!!

who's the wum bluemanc on there who said he saw riot vans being turned over and set on fire against united and that there is a big hooligan thingy coming back to city with the local estate kids?

Nice wumming!!

I love this build up, we collectively have been cautious with our predictions as it could go either way, now that shit there spouting will make it all the sweeter if we pull this off. Don't be surprised to see tevez with a brace of goals, just look at his form, very rarely doesn't score two on the bounce and as for ade, he BUTFOOKS them everytime he plays them. An early, settling of the nerves goal will really spice this up, if they, like twitch has been alluding to, attack us they'll get turned over............. we saw yesterday that the pressure we put on teams pays dividends in the end.

I for one can't wait, may the best team win, and remember to bring your voices, if ever an atmosphere could swing a game its this one, they have chokers all over the park .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.