Spurs Game (Spoilers)

pardoe said:
More reactionary bollocks i see. One freak result, they're certs for 4th, we're shit.
Reading a few forums I've seen lots of Spurs fans saying thats it were guaranteed 4th now, who the fuck are City Villa etc

Twats. I hate them so much

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Fuck Wigan

Fuck that twat of a rag twat Dave twat Whelan. He's a twat.

Fuck Spurs

Fuck Harry 'I should be in prison' Bent twat Redknapp and fuck his son too.

Fuck Defoe

Fuck Keane

Fuck Roy Keane

Fuck London

You for get the Queen, Shite Hart Lane and Frank Lampard

Fuck the Queen

Fuck the rest of her family

Fuck white hart lane

Fuck Frank Lampard

Oh how we forget

the battering by the rags the battering by the Arse and the battering by Chelsea freak result watch it all go tits up soon :)

pardoe said:
More reactionary bollocks i see. One freak result, they're certs for 4th, we're shit.
Agree. It's still early days, we're only a point behind if we win our game in hand. Their form as well as anyone's can nosedive in the blink of an eye.

Re: Spurs win 9-1!

sam the drummer said:
mcfcliam said:
These will fuck us over in a few weeks.

Gonna get a drubbing.
Nope they always beat the shitter teams and play crap against good teams their defense is shitter than ours. They'll lose to Villa
they wont beat villa, played chelsea, arsenal and man utd and were outplayed

sam the drummer said:
pardoe said:
Reading a few forums I've seen lots of Spurs fans saying thats it were guaranteed 4th now, who the fuck are City Villa etc

Twats. I hate them so much

Do you have links to these forums and posts? I'd like to see them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.