Spurs Game (Spoilers)

Re: Spurs win 9-1!

bookiesgirl said:
sam the drummer said:
Nope they always beat the shitter teams and play crap against good teams their defense is shitter than ours. They'll lose to Villa
they wont beat villa, played chelsea, arsenal and man utd and were outplayed

Agreed. It was a freak result that's all. We'll bring those horrible cockneys down to earth.

Are some of you lot daft?

Those of you who are saying they are crap against the big teams and only good against the smaller teams...

I WISH THAT WAS FUCKING US!!!!!!!!!!!!

We aren't gonna get top 4 by playing decent against the big teams and dropping points against Burnleys, Fulhams and Wigans. Id LOVE it if someone told me at the beginning of the season we were gonna struggle against the big 4 but beat every other team in the league.

Ok they lost to Stoke, but asides from that they are doing superb from themselves and Harry Redknapp is again proving himself to be one of the best if not THE best manager in Britain.

I couldn't care less if we were to lose both games to Arsenal, Chelsea and the dippers, as long's we were to beat the wigans 9-1 and the Burnleys 4-0 (or was it 5?).

****I left the scum out because obviously we don't want to be losing to them twice a season for reasons I don't need to explain********

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Fuck scoring 9 goals

Fuck Alan Sugar

Fuck playing Wigan on 22/11/09
Fuck not realising the radiator's on and burning your hand!

Fuck having a radiator by your bed that wakes you every morning as you realise part of your anatomy, usually a different one per day, is stuck to it and slowly burning to fuck.

Re: Defoe

Bluefinn said:
Tottenham makes scoring look easy. SWP might want to take some notes from Lennon.

SWP has been about our most exciting player in the past 6 games. Are you just picking on him because he's not a 25million quid plus signing? If we had 6 attacking players willing to have a go at defences as much as SWP we'd be like Spurs and more to the point i'd still rather have SWP than Lennon because he's more consistant.

Shocking post imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.