Spurs Game (Spoilers)

So you say that "arry the crook redknapp" is a good manager. Here are some other managers that have roughly the same win percentage as him, now tell me if he is good, "arry" had 39.91%

Steve Bruce-
G W D L Win %
500 191 125 184 38.2

Steve Coppell
986 395 261 330 40.06

so is he still as "good" as you think. he is one of the most overated managers in football.

It's all meaningless (bar the 3 points and a hell of a lot of gd) but these are the sort of days out that I hope we all get to see in the near future.

Must admit to feeling a bit jealous of Spurs at the moment, which is upsetting because I fucking hate Spurs.

MikeF said:
I've just realised, I've got Titus bloody Bramble in my fantasy football team........D'OHHHHHHH!
I had him in my team. Thank fuck I used the wildcard to have a purge. But Spuds bag 9 and that twat who always score against us (Keane) wasn't even playing. I saw a bloke had Defoe as his captain (double points!). Defoe earned 50 (!) points this week; my whole bloody team only earned 30!!
:-(

moomba said:
It's all meaningless (bar the 3 points and a hell of a lot of gd) but these are the sort of days out that I hope we all get to see in the near future.

Must admit to feeling a bit jealous of Spurs at the moment, which is upsetting because I fucking hate Spurs.

Dont feel jealous of Spurs mate, They do the same thing every year, start off well and then fade badly at the end, Brilliant result for them but still only 3 points at the end of the day.
Middlesborough bet us 8-1, look where they are now! :)

SWPISHOME said:
Dont feel jealous of Spurs mate, They do the same thing every year, start off well and then fade badly at the end, Brilliant result for them but still only 3 points at the end of the day.
Middlesborough bet us 8-1, look where they are now! :)

It's a fair point, they do seem to ride on the crest of a wave quite often, and I love it because it's great when they eventually fall of it.

But they do aspire and I reckon it's a great thing to do, and I think we've got the squad right now to take just a little bit of that mindset with us.

jimharri said:
MikeF said:
I've just realised, I've got Titus bloody Bramble in my fantasy football team........D'OHHHHHHH!
I had him in my team. Thank fuck I used the wildcard to have a purge. But Spuds bag 9 and that twat who always score against us (Keane) wasn't even playing. I saw a bloke had Defoe as his captain (double points!). Defoe earned 50 (!) points this week; my whole bloody team only earned 30!!
:-(

Amazingly, it's only cost me -2. Think he maybe getting the sack from moi tomoz though, I blame that magpie i saw this morning, not saluting that fecker again as it obviously didn't work!

One freak result doesn't guarantee anything. Did Middlesbrough go on to greatness when they hammered us?

But yeah, Defoe is lethal, why they picked Mido over him in his first spell there, I don't know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.