Spurs Game (Spoilers)

Re: Spurs score 9 goals NINE

BingoBango said:
There's a match for the 'Football is Fixed' blog to investigate.
He's already said a while ago that Wigan have previous. Apparently one of their games against Fulham was known to have been nobbled.

Never mind - anything that wipes the smug smile off Wanker Whelan's face is alright by me.

hertsblue said:
Spurs before today have given a few teams a hiding

They put 5 past Burnley, stuck in 5 at Preston and Doncaster, thumped Hull away 5-1, but have also lost at home to Stoke which really is only thier bad result. Arsenal and Chelsea away they lost, but most teams will lose there.

They look a much much better team than us at the moment.

They have alot of attacking players, as we do, but the main thing is they play to thier strenghts and get the ball forward as early as possible at every opportunity. This gives Crouch, Defoe, keane plenty of chances per game, and more often than not they score.

With us, you can count the chances we make per game on one hand. Its slow, slow, slow, pass sideways, long ball, give ball away. Spurs attack with a far greater urgency with us.

Before the Wigan match both ourselves and Spurs had played 12 games.
Both teams had scored 23 goals.
We had a better goal difference.
They had one point more than us.

One freak result doesn't make them a much better team.

It's a freak result.

SWPISHOME said:
moomba said:
It's all meaningless (bar the 3 points and a hell of a lot of gd) but these are the sort of days out that I hope we all get to see in the near future.

Must admit to feeling a bit jealous of Spurs at the moment, which is upsetting because I fucking hate Spurs.

Dont feel jealous of Spurs mate, They do the same thing every year, start off well and then fade badly at the end, Brilliant result for them but still only 3 points at the end of the day.
Middlesborough bet us 8-1, look where they are now! :)

Yet another idiotic and ill informed post
SWPISHOME said:
"They do the same thing every year, start off well and then fade badly at the end"
LOL, last season Spurs had the worst start in their entire history but went on to finish 8th in the premiership, apart from that little gem, Spurs finished 5th in Two of the previous Three seasons, and won a cup in the other One.

Do carry on though.

Re: Spurs score 9 goals NINE

Prestwich_Blue said:
BingoBango said:
There's a match for the 'Football is Fixed' blog to investigate.
He's already said a while ago that Wigan have previous. Apparently one of their games against Fulham was known to have been nobbled.

Never mind - anything that wipes the smug smile off Wanker Whelan's face is alright by me.

I'm sure I'd read that somewhere too. Any idea of how to access that blog now? The cheeky sod writing it charges for access!

My antipathy towards Dave 'I'll only employ English managers' Whelan knows no bounds, so it is indeed wonderful to see him looking like even more of a smacked arse than usual.

They've spent a hell of a lot of money though, I hope when we've spent that type of dosh we have more to show for it.

Harry done a good job at West Ham, bought in the likes of Defoe, Lampard, Rio, Fat Frank, Di Canio, Kanoute etc and the chairman wanted to flog them all

Took a bottom of the championship side and turned them into a premiership outfit and won them an FA cup

Since Redknapp has been in charge he's got 17 more points than Liverpool, let's not forget where Spurs were when he took over. He gave the club a lift

As a Spurs fan and most Spurs fans I know, nobody expects top 4, we had our chance when Jol was here. It'll be the usual top 4 when Liverpool find their feet, although it's good to see City and Spurs give the fat Spanish waiter sleepless nights. Apart from yesterdays match we haven't been at our best for the past 4-5 weeks, and we're still missing the main man Modric, he's what makes Spurs tick. Teams still seem to create openings against us as well

mano-obe said:
Harry done a good job at West Ham, bought in the likes of Defoe, Lampard, Rio, Fat Frank

No he didnt! And Fat Frank and Lampard would be the same person!

bluesmith said:
mano-obe said:
Harry done a good job at West Ham, bought in the likes of Defoe, Lampard, Rio, Fat Frank

No he didnt! And Fat Frank and Lampard would be the same person!

Think he means his dad mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.