Spurs Game (Spoilers)

Re: Defoe

blueinsa said:
Thanx4Knives said:
Just scored a 6 minute hat-trick

Bastard!

Amazing eh? 21 new players at spurs since June 2008, i wonder why they dont seem to need as much stabilty or time or gel as us?

Spurs only have 4 players playing who they have signed since january we had 9 yesterday. So quite clearly they have more stability and had more time to gel!

Oh and when they got shat on by arsenal the team got slated , our team gets slated when we havnt been shat on by anyone.If we beat hull 6 nil next week will that make everything alright ,its a great performance from spurs and a piss piss poor one from wigan ,oh i know lets get rid of hughes and while im at it all our players are shite ..........and not to mention our tactics...............

deynaskaz said:
blueinsa said:
Did i mention points? Did i mention positions?

I just pointed out that the stability, time and gel argument is bollox, it's about good players and good management!

I think you will find the majority of the spurs team has been together for at least 2 years ,prob about 5 new arrivals ,should i list them oh and 3 of them not playing today......

I think you will find that they have made 21 signings since june 2008. Thats according to their official financial reports!

No way should there be an 8-1 scoreline in this super league we call the Premiership!!(My arse)

What a load of bollocks,it annoys me when theres 5 and 6s never mind 8 !

They are a disgrace to the league and manager this weekend,and should all give back their wages...i dont much care for Wigan but 8-1 is a piss take to all connected with the club,and trust it to be that twitching bastards mob to do it,I fucking hate them more,cockney wankers

9-1 FT, another 10 mins and I think Wigan would have got a point from that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.